Just played Brawl Gamestop Tournement

PrinceLink

Solid Snake, Olimar
Jul 2, 2007
In Zelda's Bed
OMG THE GAME F$%#$ ROCKS!!!!! NEVER EVER SEEN A BETTER GAME, AND GUESS WHAT???? I GOT 2nd PLACE!!! soo close to winning it all, The last match was best 2 of 3 and it came to the last match. It was EPIC. I played mostly Pit (Golden) though because Link was way different and You could only use the starting roster. I played with the wiimote/ nunchuk and it was difficult at the begining but it got easier later. For every match too i was shaking like CRAZY but it was realy intence. I can not wait until Tonight so i can get it!!

Anways if you played in the Gamestop Tourny post here i wanna see how your expierence was!

hahahaohwowci5.jpg

I can't get it until 10:00 am tommorow because Eb games refuses to open:yikes: Oh well the game is gonna rule, fox is deffinetly going to remain the best character unless lucario is better, roy is retarted and so is marth:yesnod:

SsBb > all said:
I can't get it until 10:00 am tommorow because Eb games refuses to open:yikes: Oh well the game is gonna rule, fox is deffinetly going to remain the best character unless lucario is better, roy is retarted and so is marth:yesnod:
haha true dat! i don't like roy or marth

SsBb > all said:
i cant get mine till 11am

Do ya like fox?

11:00 wow I thought I sucked:lol:

I hope the weather isn't terrible or I'll have to wait even longer!:scared:

i will post my experience once i enter...
i hope i do well

Last edited:
Horrible weather here in Ontario. I wont be able too. I have to wait until. . .
- gulp - Later tomorrow!

gododgers said:
I'm getting my copy around noon tomorrow. Can't wait! And then spring break starts a week later! I think Nintendo did that on purpose...:D:wtf:
guess what dude spring break for me is this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Man, I am so psched for the tourney, it starts at 10PM for me.
QUESTION: Is the tourney time or stock? Or both?
It would suck if it was Coin... lmao

For me it was 2:00 time default items, all stages random Also the last battle was best 2 out of 3 time But we could have chosen 3 stock 1 battle but we choose 2/3

SsBb > all said:

Mines opening at 9

Back