Kingdom hearts RP sign up

Wii_NINJA

the sexy tigress
Jan 22, 2008
in the jungle
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
iv'e been doing this KH RP with my boyfriend and i decided i want to take this into a bigger state and make this rp so more ppl can be in it. there will be NO DISNEY CHARACTERS included in this one so you all know.

each character can be made up or one of the main KH characters (disney ones excluded)

i also have a few characters here up for grabs if ya want em. it's first come first serve.

i have the person incharge of the heartless his name is taizen he uses a keyblade. (you can create a char profile for him)

Sora. (you can create a profile for him or make one up using refs from the games)

a heartless that has a mind of it's own but obeys taizen basically he is his second in command he also uses a keyblade made of shadows ( create a char profile and name for him)

also heres sumthing me and my BF decided. the heartless have become able to wield keyblades which are fused together by 2 shadow heartless and the use of a darkshard. and if the darkshard is removed from these keyblades they seperate and turn into the 2 shadows.

also if you have you have a costom keyblade like i do please give a discrip and it's abilities and so on

i will post my character's discrip and such as soon as possible and just so you all know my character is a arctic fox girl. also the location is set in antarctica which is her homeland. i will also post the backstory with my char profile as soon as i write it all up. but for now please leave a post with ur character profile and i will start the the actual RP when we got at least 10 ppl signed up.

I WANNA JOIN! I have a GOOD GUY for a character.

His name is Big O. His real name is unknown (well, I didn't come up with anything else.)

He wields two keyblades, and can disappear and reappear between space and time (meaning if Heartless were 1,000 feet away, he can transport himself there, and anyone who holds onto Big O's hands.) He is a super fighter, meaning, he is really good at combat. Very agile.

The first of the 2 keyblades is called "Alpha" and it's color is red and black. It has physical powers in it, like, when released in Alpha form, it increases Big O's strength, speed, defense, and magic, yet, makes him uncontrollable, making him hurt allies. This effect only lasts 20 seconds, and can be only used twice per day. And when Alpha form is released, a red aura hovers over Big O.

The second of the 2 keyblades is called "Omega" and it's color is blue and black. It has mental powers, like, manipulating objects (like tossing them at enemies, all sorts of stuff, like the Force). When Omega form is released, all attacks are turned into defense (like healing allies, giving them power ups, etc, etc. So, basically, Alpha is offensive, and Omega is defensive). When Omega form is released, a blue aura is hovering over Big O.

ALSO! When one of the keyblades is removed from Big O's hand, he cannot use the ability of that keyblade (like, when Alpha is removed, he cannot use Alpha form, or any other offensive abilities).

When Big O. uses BOTH forms (Alpha and Omega together), he is transformed into God form, which fuses the effects of Alpha form and Omega form together. When God form is released, Big O. is invincible against all types of attacks and damages. Yet, it comes with a price. When he uses God form, once the ability has worn out, he gains damage for the amount of time he uses God form, plus the damage he gained when he was in God form (like, when he gets hit by a heartless, the pain doesn't hurt him when he is in God form, yet it hurts him when he doesn't use it anymore, so that pain adds to the original pain he gets from using God form). Also, God form can only be used 1 time in every 2 years.

Is this good enough?

Last edited:
I WANNA JOIN! I have a GOOD GUY for a character.

His name is Big O. His real name is unknown (well, I didn't come up with anything else.)

He wields two keyblades, and can disappear and reappear between space and time (meaning if Heartless were 1,000 feet away, he can transport himself there, and anyone who holds onto Big O's hands.) He is a super fighter, meaning, he is really good at combat. Very agile.

The first of the 2 keyblades is called "Alpha" and it's color is red and black. It has physical powers in it, like, when released in Alpha form, it increases Big O's strength, speed, defense, and magic, yet, makes him uncontrollable, making him hurt allies. This effect only lasts 20 seconds, and can be only used twice per day. And when Alpha form is released, a red aura hovers over Big O.

The second of the 2 keyblades is called "Omega" and it's color is blue and black. It has mental powers, like, manipulating objects (like tossing them at enemies, all sorts of stuff, like the Force). When Omega form is released, all attacks are turned into defense (like healing allies, giving them power ups, etc, etc. So, basically, Alpha is offensive, and Omega is defensive). When Omega form is released, a blue aura is hovering over Big O.

ALSO! When one of the keyblades is removed from Big O's hand, he cannot use the ability of that keyblade (like, when Alpha is removed, he cannot use Alpha form, or any other offensive abilities).

When Big O. uses BOTH forms (Alpha and Omega together), he is transformed into God form, which fuses the effects of Alpha form and Omega form together. When God form is released, Big O. is invincible against all types of attacks and damages. Yet, it comes with a price. When he uses God form, once the ability has worn out, he gains damage for the amount of time he uses God form, plus the damage he gained when he was in God form (like, when he gets hit by a heartless, the pain doesn't hurt him when he is in God form, yet it hurts him when he doesn't use it anymore, so that pain adds to the original pain he gets from using God form). Also, God form can only be used 1 time in every 2 years.

Is this good enough?
That is a PERFECT profile ur in for sure. now try to get more ppl to join!!!!

Can i be genie? Lulz

i said no disney chars dude

So can we use a character form something else? Not disney of course. I'm going to think of a person for this. Also how many people can we have?

So can we use a character form something else? Not disney of course. I'm going to think of a person for this. Also how many people can we have?

you can use any character as long as they have a keyblade. and i will allow the use of up to 3 characters as long as there is a character profile for each character.

No Disney characters? What a rip! I wanna be Mickey or Jack Skellington. >=p

but this RP isn't based on the game entirely. like the other worlds and such. i will write up the story shortly

I think having him as a character wouldn't hurt.

I have one last thing to add for my character.

When he uses either Alpha or Omega, either one of the keyblades will disappear. For example, when Big O uses Alpha form, the Omega keyblade will fade for the duration of Alpha form. Same thing with Omega form. For God form, BOTH keyblades fade, and Big O is equipped with godlike abilities (creating tsunamis, all that god stuff.).

but this RP isn't based on the game entirely. like the other worlds and such. i will write up the story shortly
Can I atleast have King Mickey? Can't have the story without him, right?

ok i suppose.

my character: (i'm going type it out as if she is introducing herself)

hello my name is Akira. I am an arctic fox and a princess of the fox tribe who live in antarctica. my keyblade is fashioned out of unmeltable ice and snow. it's a strong keyblade with many magic abilities. my keyblade's name is Snowfeather. or so my father named it before he gave it to me.

now heres the story:

long ago my father and i fought the heartless off with the rest of our tribe. back then we were a well protected city. but as time went on our city started crumbling due to our tribe being sick of my father's rule. my father is quite a nice man but after i left those many years ago i have heard from my friends saying that he had been changing his ways. he had almost turned cruel. one day as i was spending some time with my family at my new home we were digging a tunnel in the snow and we found one of my friends from the tribe. i didn't know why she came and i wouldn't know til she regained consciousness. but when she did......i found out the grave news of my land. it has apparently been infested with the heartless again. and the worst thing that she feared is that my father may have been infected himself..... now i am packing my stuff because i have to travel back to my home land and save my tribe and my father.....i just pray i meet help on the way. (thats where you guys come in)

when i officially start the RP i will repost this. and i will start it off better. thats just the rough story line

Last edited:
Back