Kingdom hearts RP sign up

So is this before, during, or after the original Kingdom Hearts series?

So does it take place during or after Chain of memories?

I need to know this stuff so I know what King Mickey can do story wise :lol:

So does it take place during or after Chain of memories?

I need to know this stuff so I know what King Mickey can do story wise :lol:

it's not during chain of memories (which btw that game pissed me off with the cards thing)

ok how about this. it's about near the end KH1 but where it's about to come to the end. and my story line comes into play.

does that make sense?

not really. bodine needs specifics cause mickey had a lot of stuff he was doing. during 1, he was unaccounted for. at the end of 1, Mickey was sealed in the realm of darkness with Riku. in CoM, he was with Riku going through Castle Oblivion, and in 2 he was hunting down Org.XIII. stupid mouse does a lot.

also, bodine, it is possible to have a KH RP without disney characters. in fact, i'm running one on another site. i didn't ban them, just nobody felt they're needed so they didn't use them.

and ninja, could you repost the story? i can't find it.

not really. bodine needs specifics cause mickey had a lot of stuff he was doing. during 1, he was unaccounted for. at the end of 1, Mickey was sealed in the realm of darkness with Riku. in CoM, he was with Riku going through Castle Oblivion, and in 2 he was hunting down Org.XIII. stupid mouse does a lot.

also, bodine, it is possible to have a KH RP without disney characters. in fact, i'm running one on another site. i didn't ban them, just nobody felt they're needed so they didn't use them.

and ninja, could you repost the story? i can't find it.

my character: (i'm going type it out as if she is introducing herself)

hello my name is Akira. I am an arctic fox and a princess of the fox tribe who live in antarctica. my keyblade is fashioned out of unmeltable ice and snow. it's a strong keyblade with many magic abilities. my keyblade's name is Snowfeather. or so my father named it before he gave it to me.

now heres the story:

long ago my father and i fought the heartless off with the rest of our tribe. back then we were a well protected city. but as time went on our city started crumbling due to our tribe being sick of my father's rule. my father is quite a nice man but after i left those many years ago i have heard from my friends saying that he had been changing his ways. he had almost turned cruel. one day as i was spending some time with my family at my new home we were digging a tunnel in the snow and we found one of my friends from the tribe. i didn't know why she came and i wouldn't know til she regained consciousness. but when she did......i found out the grave news of my land. it has apparently been infested with the heartless again. and the worst thing that she feared is that my father may have been infected himself..... now i am packing my stuff because i have to travel back to my home land and save my tribe and my father.....i just pray i meet help on the way. (thats where you guys come in)

when i officially start the RP i will repost this. and i will start it off better. thats just the rough story line

and know what screw it u can use disney chars.

Well Chain of Memories happens RIGHT after KH1. Like the day after Ansems heartless was defeated, so it probably would make sense if the RP happens right after CoM. We all know Mickey was busy looking for the real Ansem between Com and KH2 so it gives my character a motive through the RP, maybe even have Ansem play a significant role in the RP aswell.

EDIT: @Shadow
Well we can all chip in and help it connect even better to the actual storyline, like what I just posted.

Well Chain of Memories happens RIGHT after KH1. Like the day after Ansems heartless was defeated, so it probably would make sense if the RP happens right after CoM. We all know Mickey was busy looking for the real Ansem between Com and KH2 so it gives my character a motive through the RP, maybe even have Ansem play a significant role in the RP aswell.

EDIT: @Shadow
Well we can all chip in and help it connect even better to the actual storyline, like what I just posted.

ok that would be good idea!

Back