Lantern glitch [stuck, please help]

This is funny, but I feel a bit bad for you. I can only think of restarting, thankfully you aren't that far in the game.

Yeah. Ah well, ill try restarting. If that doesnt work, well, im gonna have to sell it.

its not you wii...its just a minor glitch in the game .. or you dont see it in your inventory .. press - and see if its around the circle .. its its really not there then you must restart .,. thats really weird tho man .. im sorry for you . n this is defiantly messd up lol . id hate to be you

:) Feel for u dood but u just gotta keep lookin! i just got a bottle at trills and didnt know how to pay... She attacked me.... Evil bird. lol

its a bit stupid dat its gliched up seeing dat nintendo held it another year 2 get everything rite on it (and 2 purposely make a wii launch title) i wud have thought stuff like this couldnt happen

dan99iel said:
:) Feel for u dood but u just gotta keep lookin! i just got a bottle at trills and didnt know how to pay... She attacked me.... Evil bird. lol
You found a lantern? Where? :x

belink said:
You found a lantern? Where? :x

He didn't he was just talking about something else. For people who didn't know you need to PAY the bird before taking.

Mwuhahahahah! I kept replaying the save and after a while I finally got the lantern! God knows how but yayyyy! :D

(Oh, and I took the oil without paying the bird anything.)

well i know what this feels lke. it just happened to me. i thinkn you jinxed me or something. i read this, go play, and what do you know.......no lantern at the web or anywhere.:mad2: haha. and of the people who dont belive that we picked this lantern up, i have almost all my family as witnesses. i dont know what im gunna do. i really dont want to start over an d possibly have the same problem.

(o and belink, if you ever find out how to get the lantern back PM me about it. or if anyone find out):D

Actually, I didn't buy any for 100 rupees, earlier in the game I got some from the parrot, and he pecked me to death 'cause I couldn't find the money box. I still had it when I met the monkey, I had a little bit left of the last dose when he took it. Thanks, stupid bird!

Yeah, in games like Metroid, my first game is usually a test, so i know if I missed any scans i can't get back. My second file is the real deal.

axle4231 said:
well i know what this feels lke. it just happened to me. i thinkn you jinxed me or something. i read this, go play, and what do you know.......no lantern at the web or anywhere.:mad2: haha. and of the people who dont belive that we picked this lantern up, i have almost all my family as witnesses. i dont know what im gunna do. i really dont want to start over an d possibly have the same problem.

(o and belink, if you ever find out how to get the lantern back PM me about it. or if anyone find out):D
Did you triple check your inventory (the - button)?

I think you should sue nintendo for not having a perfect game. nintendo have the "seal of approval" now you can go to them and say there a scam. :eek:

Back