Lost Season 4

i'm sorry but the grenade proved that locke has to feel the need to control everything, and when he cant i.e. sawyer, kate, e.c.t challenge his authority, he uses torture tactics. hes insane

the grenade thing was an asshole move. locke is insane, the island has made him this way, at least that's my opinion.

he trapped everybody there by blowing up the u-boat and he just went downhill from there.

He needs to be in control. when he looked vulnerable after not getting lost on the way to jacobs cabin, he felt embarresed and needed to assert himself through violent means.

I wasn't sure how much of this is spoilers so I'm just being safe. :p

I love Locke. I love the granade in the mouth move. It made me very happy.
I hate that Miles guy. Personally, I think he's very annoying and I was so happy to see Locke put him in his place. Also, does this mean Aaron is one of the Oceanic 6?

SensesFail said:
the grenade thing was an asshole move. locke is insane, the island has made him this way, at least that's my opinion.

he trapped everybody there by blowing up the u-boat and he just went downhill from there.
Do you really think that that was the only means of transportation Ben had? Even if he has no immediate forms [which is still unlikely] something tells me that he could get 5 jets on the island within an hour...

Lets not forget who the true antagonist is here, guys. Locke is just confused.

Why couldnt Locke find Jacobs cabin? Even Hurly found it:lol: or is it just an infigment of their imagination causd by the island???

laderer5 said:
Why couldnt Locke find Jacobs cabin? Even Hurly found it:lol: or is it just an infigment of their imagination causd by the island???
Maybe it got stuck between Hurly's ass cheeks when he turned round and it's still there now? :lol:

Seriously though, if Hurly turned round too fast he could knock down a building with those bresticles.

FRuMMaGe said:
Maybe it got stuck between Hurly's ass cheeks when he turned round and it's still there now? :lol:

Seriously though, if Hurly turned round too fast he could knock down a building with those bresticles.

I sooo agree with you on that one. How could he not be losing some weight? Hes been on the Island for how long? He must be eating all the rations they have:lol:

Bresticles?? lol

Atleast three people found the same cabin, it must be real.

Anyone else find it weird that the guy Ben met (as a child) didn't age in the 30+ years since?

Decent episode then the last word made it even better!

I also think that Claire is dead. She must have given Aaron to Kate for some reason, but for Jack to be so uneasy about seeing the baby Claire must be dead or something. It might have something to do with Jack being Aaron's half uncle (I think thats the correct relation), as Jack and Claire have the same dad. I'm thinking surely that has to come around at some point. I don't think that Aaron is included in the Oceanic 6 though, my money is still on Jin and Sun for the remaining two slots.

After that episode I would have to agree with LIK that Ben could probably get like 5 jets to him in an hour if he wanted (and of course he was free). He's an incredibly powerful man and is probably the main [in terms of importance] character at the moment; if he was to die, I don't think the show could continue effectively.

No-one has mentioned about the helicopter! I wonder what's happened to that. I think there might be a whole episode on it soon.

Back