LOST Season 5

I've watched the first 5 episodes so far. I'm going to do my homework and watch a couple more :) Do I get to find out why Kate was arrested later in the show?

I've watched the latest episode, and surprisingly I wasn't confused and I've only watch the first 19 episodes of the first season.

So the Ben who got shot and is now getting healed is the big Ben in the end of the episode?

Since their in the past, will what ever happen in the past apply in the future?

Nice episode. Not much to say about it, but it was a good character episode, and I like those.

Based on the promo, it looks like next week is going to be F***ING AWESOME.

I've watched the latest episode, and surprisingly I wasn't confused and I've only watch the first 19 episodes of the first season.

So the Ben who got shot and is now getting healed is the big Ben in the end of the episode?
Yes.

Nice episode. Not much to say about it, but it was a good character episode, and I like those.

Based on the promo, it looks like next week is going to be F***ING AWESOME.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'll have to check out that promo now.

Since their in the past, will what ever happen in the past apply in the future?

My bad fan alert just went off...

I can't emphasize this enough: Watch them in order! Don't watch the current episodes until you've seen everything leading up to it! Don't read this thread until then!

Meh

I've been watching the episodes from the start, and I'm already on Season 2 Episode 6.

There were exams in our school so I had the last couple of days off :)

EDIT: Every Wednesday I'm going to watch the new episode that comes out. And as each week passes I'll know more and more since I'm still continuing to watch the episodes from the start.

After watching my first LOST episode "He's Our You", I had no idea what was going on. But after watching season one then watching the new episode yesterday, I was barely confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
No. Don't watch old episodes and new episodes at the same time... just watch them in order.

Lolz, lay off Brownies, guize. I tried suggesting that before, but it apparently wasn't preferred. Regardless, though, I understand being too impatient to miss out on the latest season if one already wants to watch it now. We still have S6 left, so I'd just recommend rewatching the series in order later on to get the most out of the show. The tiniest of nuances in loose-ends, characterization and story elements remain in continuity and the sharp attention to the finer details like these are what make the show as great as it is and can only be fully noticed and appreciated when watching in order.

Anyway, back to the show with a burning question in my mind: Where the crap are Rose and Bernard? They've been missing since the Fire raid.

Last edited:
Anyway, back to the show with a burning question in my mind: Where the crap are Rose and Bernard? They've been missing since the Fire raid.

I think they will live out their lives in the caves not far from the beach. They will eventually die there together and their skeletons will later be found by the survivors of the crash of Oceanic 815.

Lolz, lay off Brownies, guize. I tried suggesting that before, but it apparently wasn't preferred. Regardless, though, I understand being too impatient to miss out on the latest season if one already wants to watch it now. We still have S6 left, so I'd just recommend rewatching the series in order later on to get the most out of the show. The tiniest of nuances in loose-ends, characterization and story elements remain in continuity and the sharp attention to the finer details like these are what make the show as great as it is and can only be fully noticed and appreciated when watching in order.

I'm not going out this whole weekend with my friends are anything so I'm going to probably finish all episodes before the new episode the upcoming Wednesday.

EDIT: Season 2, Episode 9, "What Kate Did". Why Sawyer got hurt after coming back from the people on tail section of the plain, Kate was taking care of him. All the sudden Sawyer woke up, choked Kate, and yelled, "Why did you kill me!"

I don't get it, would someone explain?

I'm on that episode BTW, and I've watched the rest of it. I sorta understand the Wayne and Sawyer thing. The reason she can't be with Sawyer is because he reminds her of Wayne, her abusive alcoholic father?

Also she says that she didn't hate Wayne (Her biological father), because he abused her mom or "drove her other father Sam away", but because she would get nothing good? I don't get that either...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back