Lucario Anyone???

I felt the same, but with time he lost his appeal. Too much lag to attack for my liking.
He felt better in SSE than in Brawl.

Yeah he is fun, I just can't get his wall hug move down!

I love Lucario too. his down air is probably his most useful move.his combos and his roll is amazing. I have a problem recovering when playing online, his up b can't be controlled as well.

Actually you can. you gotta push up b and when he bend over u direct the stick to where he is going and he goes, also while he is moving u can change the direction so he could be going up then arch downwards, depending where u pus hthe stick

Yeah I love Lucario! He's my 2nd favorite character. If I'm not using him online I'm using Snake ^_^

Ballastro said:
this might seem sorta dumb but how do you get lucario and snake?

I got them in Subspace Emmisary around the same time. There are probably other ways as well, though.

i know this dosn't really answer your question but... we have a love for lucario in common. he is super awoseme!!!!:D:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D

Lucario has one big weak point in my opinion. That is, when he has low hp% he has a REALLY tough time smashing the other opponent out of the ring.. unless you all wanna tell me what move to use to smash someone as Snake at 90% outta the ring?

yeah i get what you mean bro, Snake is kind of like LUcario's enemy/rival whatever u wanna call it. but yeah with snake dont focus on smahsing him out, focus on block dodging and then attacking eventually his HP will get so high that it will be easy to knock him off.

also as for his low hp smashing, just use side A or juggle (continual hits in a row) then blast his charged aura sphere, works for me alot

Back