Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

Silence is golden. Didn't realize blindly pointing fingers made you less suspicious.

Vote: WiiAssassin

First to make a move. Back in my mafia days, that's what the mafia did.

Besides, it'd be a bad move for you all to kill your cop.

Last edited:
The players gathered for the second time, determined to find and kill a mafioso. They got suspicious of one of their own, and suggested that he be lynched. He tried to defend himself, but they didn't listen.

Dear J, you are the Cop. Every night phase, you may PM me with "Check: [User]" and you will learn their alliance.

You are allied with the town. You win when you eliminate the mafia.

Rocker J has been lynched. He was allied with the town

It is now Night 2! Silly town.

Last edited:
And now we know a mafia guy

Reviling yourself as a cop got you killed one way or another

your dead Assasin
Dead men don't tell lies

Last edited:
Well, good luck guys. You don't listen, so I don't see how you'll make it. Let's just hope WiiAssassin's method of covering his eyes and pointing a finger at a random person can bring the town a win.

As the host mentioned, we must gather what we have and start somewhere. Your failure of efficient communication brought this upon you.

You may have returned from the dead, but that just makes you a zombie. As we all know, zombies cannot be good guys anymore. What say you?

You may have returned from the dead, but that just makes you a zombie. As we all know, zombies cannot be good guys anymore. What say you?

Is that a fancy way of sayin' "MR's new role in place of Xplosive may not be town"? Considerin' he hasn't had the time to do anythin' 'sides a single vote (the same vote as yours, mind you), the dead cop has a bloody point. You've been quick to point fingers at every opportunity. That's somewhat suspicious. 'Cause of said finger pointin' we've indeed got a cop hangin' at the gallows too.

Not to mention the cop outright said you're mafia. You better say somethin' good to change my mind, otherwise you'll likely be gettin' my vote tomorrow. Here's a question you can answer to try 'n convert me to your reasoning: are you truly suspicious of MR for some reason that's beyond my newbie mind, or are you just makin' a desperate attempt to divert attention from yourself?

Back