Mafia Game [Ended. Mafia win!]

I take your account 'n smash it with my ban hammer.

Also, they're Nick's rules, which means nobody cares.

After another hectic day of arguing, the players finally decided on who to lynch.

Dear MR, you are the commuter. Once during the game during a night phase, you may PM me with "Escape", and you will be immune to all night kills and night actions during that night phase.

You are allied with the town. You win when you eliminate the mafia.
Mr. MR has been lynched. He was allied with the town.

The mafia, happy that they narrowly evaded defeat, went on to kill the rest of the town.

Dear Pichu, you are a mason. You know the alliance of one other player right from the start.

Pichu has been killed. He was allied with the town.

Dear Missy, you are the doctor. Every night, you may PM me with "Protect: [User]" and they will be protected from nightkills.

Missingno has been killed. He was allied with the town.

The mafia had killed all of them. Victory was in their hands.

Dear Feralize, you are a roleblocker. Every night, you may post on the mafia QT "Roleblock: User" and their night action, if they have one, will fail.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when you outnumber the town.

Dear Dirgey, you are the godfather. That means if the cop checks your alliance, you will appear to them as town.

You are also immune to one lynch.

You are allied with the mafia. You win when you outnumber the town.

CK and Feralize, the mafia, have won the game!

Last edited:
I saw it too
GG

wait wait wait
I though Missingno. changed his vote
nvm

if he did change we would still have a chance if we protected

I was convinced that we could trick the mafia but someone did not want to do it
glares at missingno

I had conversations between Pichu, CK and, Missingno.
It became obvious when CK wanted Missingno. dead
CK was a mafia
I was 100% sure

It was the doc that need to reviel itself
once I had that it was too obvious

Well it was a good game

Last edited:
*insert melodramatic, long winded, self-indulgent victory speech here*

Aye, GG y'all. T'was sure as **** fun, mafia is an enjoyable board game indeed. Particularly to you, MR. Ya nearly did me in at the very end and ya had me sweatin' bullets come today. Ya have no idea how long it took me to come up with that thesis to frame ya. :lol:

And by the way, that bandwagon @ Assasin really was a joke. Would'a done it whether I was town, mafia, or independent. :p

if he did change we would still have a chance if we protected

We knew Missingno. was the Doc since Day 3. We would'a roleblocked in the case of a no-lynch, and victory would be ours either way. He was quite obviously correct in sayin' it's lynch mafia today, or lose.

I thought it was obvious that CK was the mafia from the beginning. Really not sure how you lasted as long as you did.

I figured you'd go after me early on, which is why I kept protecting myself. Yesterday I just didn't come online, so I didn't end up protecting anyone.

*insert melodramatic, long winded, self-indulgent victory speech here*

Aye, GG y'all. T'was sure as **** fun, mafia is an enjoyable board game indeed. Particularly to you, MR. Ya nearly did me in at the very end and ya had me sweatin' bullets come today. Ya have no idea how long it took me to come up with that thesis to frame ya. :lol:
*high fives CK*

Yeah that was great :lol:
Mindgames son

Me and missing were on the same page
Fiddim was set on killing missing
If he were on we would have gotten you good

HIGH FIVE?! Never. Brofist? Can do.

*brofist for the commuter brochu*

Could'a gone either way, really. I could'a fooled Fraz too. That and... NO JOHNSSSSSSSSSSSSS TROLOLOLOLOLOL

So how did we enjoy that game? ^^;

Thoroughly. Best board game evar. thnx 4 hostin nicky

I figured you'd go after me early on, which is why I kept protecting myself. Yesterday I just didn't come online, so I didn't end up protecting anyone.

I figured the doctor would repeatedly protect you as well; that, or the cop, whom was lynched early. We only went after ya once during Night 2 as such; and since failure happened, we ignored ya from then on. Ain't like you'd be a problem with my partner in crime as roleblocker, after all.

Who is dirgey?

Nicky's interpretation of my nickname... ... ...

Dirge, change [Currently running] to [Ended. Mafia win!] in the title please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back