Major League Baseball

What I meant was say in round 1, does everyone have to draft the same position or is it open to whatever position you want to draft?

Yeah I'm not a fan of Livan too much either.

As for the draft, how can we pick the players we'd like to have if we can't make it to the draft for whatever reason? I should be there, but just in case I'm not...

Yeah I'm not a fan of Livan too much either.

As for the draft, how can we pick the players we'd like to have if we can't make it to the draft for whatever reason? I should be there, but just in case I'm not...

If you cant make it to the draft, on the main page it says 'rank your players' in the league notes. Click that and order the players in which you would want from best to worst. And hope you get them. Yahoo will chose among those players for you.

Hey just wondering can i join any of your drafts. Prefably an MLB.com one.

Yes we do only have the Yahoo fantasy league. Ive only done Yahoo which is why i chose it, never tried MLB.com's.

Yes we do only have the Yahoo fantasy league. Ive only done Yahoo which is why i chose it, never tried MLB.com's.

Ditto, I've been on Yahoo for what will be 4 years now. Don't really have any desire to change it...

Ditto, I've been on Yahoo for what will be 4 years now. Don't really have any desire to change it...

ill check yahoo out but you should check also check out MLB.com, i was wowed when i saw it. It has loads of features

Back