Man Cuts Off Penis With Scissors After Break-Up

Anyone else mad at him because he took an operating room that should have been given to someone more deserving of surgery?

I also think the same thing about the ambulances lined up around motorcycle jumps. I always wonder how many calls aren't getting answered because a dumbass is intentionally putting himself in danger.

Finally, once it healed over, how could he pee?

Penis or not, everyone pees. I assume it's like plumbing and they had to reattach the hose to the sink if you know what I mean.

Also, this country is loaded with medical professionals and those people who hurt themselves keep it that way by giving people incentives to become doctors. I'm sure these medics and nurses and doctors and surgeons won't complain about having idiots hurt themselves, since they get more pay.

And I think he's not undeserving of surgery. Although I did call him stupid, I'm sure such a reaction is a result of severe psychological trauma and thus this guy is sick. He deserves help as much as anyone else.

Nothing would make me do that
people who do that dont think "How Will I Urinate?"

Last edited:
Medical help shouldn't be a first come first serve basis, it should be usefulness to society based.

So if you get shot as a gang member, you're pretty much left for dead.

You'd have to be completely insane to do that. I'd much rather kill myself then go through with something like that.

Medical help shouldn't be a first come first serve basis, it should be usefulness to society based.
OK Hitler.

This is not self-castration, it's just butchering. Castration is cutting off his own testicles, with or without penis. Just cutting the penis doesn't do anything but leave you worse off.

Then again, the fact he did it proves he's stupid, so no wonder he wouldn't know what castration involves.

People keep on getting to my intelligent answers first. :(

What bothers me (aside from him cutting off his penis) is that he did it with a pair of scissors. Why not bite off your hand at the wrist or cut off your foot with a blunt axe?

Because if I read the title of the thread man cuts off penis with meat cleaver I would of fainted. Scissors are bad enough D=

Apparently this is what the man looks like:
443_400x300.jpg

Source: http://www.mosnews.com/weird/2009/03/20/peniscutoff/

Back