Mario Kart 3DS ideas

goldluigi

WiiChat Member
Jul 24, 2011
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
they have annoced a new mario kart for the 3ds is there anything you want back and any thing new you want. personaly I hope the babys leave there some really pesky brats. I want a retro cup to have mushroom city wario coluseeum koopa cape and baby park. another with yoshi valley dk summit waluigi pinball and toads turnpike. I hope they will have the wildwing still the honeycoupe(with better stats and change the name to gt racer) bring back the streamliner(with better stats) and get ride of the booster seat and the cheep charger plus the super blooper those where stupid ideas also bring back the green fire but not so light like before. I want king boo gone too. I want an online room where you can join races with anyone so you dont meet cheaters and noobs and put online racing turnaments by nintendo or just put one up by permission. hopefully you will still have the coustumizing thing and dont seperate karts with weight class. keep bikes out of this or just have a little bit not even to karts. lets have no snaking too I snake offline but its hard to cacth up with pros there perfect at it. lets hope I atleast get one thing on my list.

Bikes. I know we aren't getting it, but I sure as hell am disappointed they booted bikes. =/

This probably won't be possible on the 3DS next gen Mario Kart, but custom course building. Since the 3DS won't have as much storage room and the like, you could essentially have copy/paste race courses (but a LOT of them), multiple different sorts of textures and themes for the course, and all the essentials to make said course. i.e. you decide placement of boosters, obstacles, item blocks, etc. and all that jazz. The WiiU Mario Kart could definitely make huge use of this, but just implementing the idea on the 3DS, even if it's not fantastic, would be cool. Not that this'l happen either. :lol:

so you are a bike fan what do you use the over used funky kong.

Nah, I've hated heavy characters since the beginning. I run Weegee/Mach Bike (hey hey, you're not the only Luigi fan, yeah?) and Daisy/Mach Bike for effectiveness. Daisy/Mach was used commonly at one point, but definitely not as much as Dry Bones and Funky though, lol.

But yeah, I'm a bike fan. If Mario Kart 3DS has similar gameplay mechanics to MKW, I'm gonna have trouble adjusting. =/ I haven't used a Kart since I first bought the game, and immediately started using Bikes since then.

where WEEGEE buddys yes!!

welcome to the club. your the 3rd one im 1st
images

Last edited:
Back