Meaning behind your username v2.0

No it doesn't Sam shall quote the next line aswell
nkbswe5 said:
nkbswe5 means Very Popular in french, and I wanted to be cool.
^^Lies

fistpittingnork.. my online name has always been nork since the time I was about 11 or so, I'm 24 now. It has nothing to do with re-arranging the letters from "KoRn" as I'm pretty sure they weren't out quite yet. I was just bored one night, decided I wanted a name change and I randomly punched four letters in. After making several friends in and around the UK area, someone mentioned how they thought it was funny I know what "nork" meant as I am, and always have been, physically located in central United States, never been to UK. Come to find out, around Britain, nork is a slang term for breast.. though I'm still not sure if it's used similar to the way breast is here in the states; "Man that girl has some hot norks" may or may not make sense.

The "fistpitting" part is a nickname given to me by my friends who also knew my online name as "nork" and they put it together as "fistpittingnork". They gave me the term fistpitting because of the style of moshing I was doing. It's considered hardcore dancing now and has become totally lame. I'm talking back in the beginning in the mid 90's when it looked like a giant fist fight, not this new **** where we dye our hair black, strap a bandana around our mouth and stand in a line and flail our arms in unison to the band whose name is comprised of a sentence fragment, no the true "hardcore" dancing.

The name still sticks though...

Last edited:
My name...well, it's funny. You think it's funny too, don't you? DON'T YOU?!

Beatle: If it was based on a comic, my guess would be Beatle Bailey.

Shaded Spriter is a name I came up with when I started making my sprite comic and decided to call it Shaded Sprites.

I have had this name for about 4 years.

I also use the name Nosira Tocs - which is Scott Harrison pronounced backwards.

My name means the thing red bag on a turkeys neck.

It made me laugh for a whole day, so I just kept it as my name.

umm 4 or 5 years ago, my cousins started using the term weaksauce, as in "omg wtf you got owned, thats so weaksauce" and when i was playing counter-strike. me and my friend decided to start a clan #t34m.saUce and i was wEaksaUce and he was hOtsaUce

Tank is just the handle I use for just about everything online. As in a "Frank the Tank" kinda deal. Even though my name isn't Frank, one of my friends started calling me Tank because of my ....uhhh....tendencies.

Except C.S. My name on C.S. is "Dr. Kenneth Noisewater"

well my real name is Josiah....from the bible..... well my brothers name is Joseph which I thought a long time ago sounded like my name....everyone called my brother Joe...so I made everyone call me Joe....see how that works :lol:! As I got older I just kept the name....so thats really all.....
JOE

Wiired said:
Used to think that Wii was pronounced Why, so thought I'd be real clever/cool/funny and have Wiired, (wired) corr that woulda been a corker. And it obviously bounced back :) so now its like Weird :)

wow funny story :lol:

Hybrid: well i used to (kinda still do) like spider-man, and really thought that venom was cool, i was trying to come up with a username for some mmorpg and venom was taken so i went on wikipedia and searched symbiote(comics)
it showed a bunch of cool symbiotes and the one with the coolest name imo was hybrid!

Forum Name, Andrakis_Scarr: 'Andrakis' was the main characters name of one of the first books I read when I was a child and 'Scarr' from my Dad's side of the family. Names always stuck.

Wii User Name: Nut, was my nickname at uni.

mine would be a combination of my first and last name; prounounced and-s, not andees

Back