Meaning behind your username v2.0

kiwi.jpg

Axtlár is the code name of my character based on me in the comics I used to make called: Alianza Parenaina or "Parenaian Alliance" I love to create my own names and characters not based them on soemthing existent, so when I create a username on a page I always based them on my creations

Wiired said:
Used to think that Wii was pronounced Why, so thought I'd be real clever/cool/funny and have Wiired, (wired) corr that woulda been a corker. And it obviously bounced back :) so now its like Weird :)
ha thats so funny, evertime i see your name i still pronounce it whyred

like i wrote in the previous thread a while back, the name is synonymous with my job :)

The expression "loose cannon" or "loose cannon on deck" refers to an irresponsible and reckless individual whose behaviour (either intended or unintended) endangers the group he or she belongs to

The term "loose cannon" has also been a label given to police officers prone to reckless or vigilante behavior.-- cited from wikipedia.com

I've always been a HUGE Star Wars fan and always dreamed of being a Jedi Knight. And if I could I would in a heartbeat. But yeah my name comes from my childhood fantasy of one day becoming a Jedi Master like Yoda!

Wolf Fang pasted together, Wolfang, It´s the name of a character I was lucky to create, but I always use that name for me, It´s the only username/nickname I use, I like It.

Friends a long time ago thought I looked like a kid in a bounty commercial. They're stupid and called me brawny ever since.

Well, My name is Thomas and one of my favorite songs is Major Tom by Peter Schilling. It was the song playing in wildboyz when there floating in space. My name has nothing to do with the military.

My username has a long story. I am the creator of several animal/beast like comic/flash toon characters, one of which is Dragyn, a food-fanatic dragon who farts a lot (here's a piccy):

_dragyn.png

My original net name was PhartingDragyn, based on my character and his comical flatulence. PhartingYoshi is adapted from that username for Nintendo sites.

Ok, so the story wasn't that long...

asdf was something random i typed into my Name on myspace. Nick is my name.

nkbswe5 means Very Popular in french, and I wanted to be cool.
^^Lies
Real story (or is it?)
Throughout my life, I have always loved dogs. Dogs were all i thought about. One day I was watching a documentry about Meerkats and saw how awesome they looked and the way they lived. Now, i was eating chicken at the time and decided that psychology would be a better subject choice than VCE at school. So I joined up to it and now I have homework due next monday. Some people believed that this was a sign from my hero, my lord, my legendary legend, Sam Harris. But what noone knoew is that I had to go bowling, which we had to decide on a team name. I made it 'The Team with nick' as my team had Nick in it, but I was instructed that blue pants were out of season and had to leave the store immediatly. Some girl from Kliens hired me into the jewelerry shop at that moment as they thought blue plants were hip. I decided to join as there hourly rate was $52 and THAT is how I got my Wii.

Any questions?

Yes, I was bored.

Um yes I followed that completely..........Hey you didn't say were your name came from!?!

Back