Mega Smash Bros Club!

hey sign me up:thumbsup: i have been playing nintendo consoles since the snes(it was my big bros) i can also see late night fights:yesnod:

Oh, if you are going to be Club members, hide your Wii number and Console Nickname. When you become a member I will PM you and tell you who to PM.

what the heck is 1337???

hey bro so you want us to hide our wii num. console and our nickname like right now or only if we make it to your club

Nfanboy said:
Oh, if you are going to be Club members, hide your Wii number and Console Nickname. When you become a member I will PM you and tell you who to PM.

what the heck is 1337???

1337 is another word for leet. lol Its leet talk for hackers and such it was really famous like 2 years ago.

Ex. Teh WiNnEr of De MaTch Is Me Teh LeEt. Some crap like that never really caught on but it was really funny to read. Im sure other here in the forum know. So back on topic, Why dont we get into groups? it will be much easier to manage.

Whoever can get into the game that I make the fastest plays! Really if you don't make it you can make another one and the rest of you members can play.

Yes if you signed up hide your Wii number and Console Nickname for now.

Where exactly do we sign up? And I'm still trying to setup my Internet so thankfully the game isn't out yet. However I hope to have it all in order in time to add everyone. It'll probably be around Spring Break in March when I go home. I'm really interested to see how good everyone is...

well I'm modest, so you're not gonna know how good I am until you fight me..

yo the person that is sopose the masta of smash bros.

I sign up when i get a wii and brawl at the same time then i havf to figure out how to do this because im not a nerd but i fight wit style not skill.

and i have much experience from play smash bros on kaillera. =) i will be glad to kick some a$$ in team or ffa. also i know a few friends that have wii so ill try to get them in this clan...organization as some peeps call it.

im in... ssm rocked, now with ssbb and online play, thats the best game. even with gc controllers possibly. Sweet!

We will play in teams of 2 or free for all battles most of the time, so practice with and without a partner.

I personly am pretty good at Melee, but I'm sure that some of you can beat me.

Now you guys could never beat my cousin. Ever. I played him in 3 stock and it took him only like 10 seconds! And I'm really good! Maybe sometime he could beat you all down in Brawl.

hey i am fairly new but if you can't tell by my avatar, im a pretty big Smash Bros. Fan and Player and am pretty excited about brawl so please let me join :rolleyes:

Check the first post to see the current club members.

I can't wait for Brawl.

Don't worry, I have it figured out. I will send out a Wii-Mail to everyone who will play in the online battle. If you see Captain Falcon playing under my name, it is my brother. I don't know why but he only plays as Captain Falcon.

I will sign you all up if I can

well all the videos ive seen on this game the characters that were in Super Smash Brothers Melee such as Link, Kirby, and Mario they all have had the same exact attacks in the clips shown. Idk maybe they just dont want to show us there moves or something, but if that doesnt change, then no SSBB for me.

Back