Mega Smash Bros Club!

Yes online play for smash was already confirmed a long time ago, you are right the people who post saying it's not must be really ignorant

Yes, I agree completely, anyway I really can't wait for Brawl...tell me Master Jedi, do you own other consoles apart from Nintendo's?

sign me up man! loved ssbm on the gc but i got bored playing by myself or with my brother (my friends found the gc to be....crappy....i however loved it). so yea sign me up if u think u want me in ur club. and by the way my friend from school was sayin u use the wiimote with ssbb.....why r people so retarded....i tryed to tell him but he would have none of it lmfao, oh well he will be very frustrated when he buys it and doesnt have a gc controller :thumbsup: pm me if i make it

Hey axtlar....no I don't. I had Super Nintendo on which I enjoyed endless hours of fun with Mortal Kombat, the Donkey Kong Country series, and Power Rangers. Then I progressed to N64 which I loved despite the wierd controller that still makes me gasp whenever I look at it. Then my brothers and I moved onto Gamecube which we thought was so awesome. I didn't even know that it was struggling until I registered for this website and to be honest I think it was definitely better than Playstation 2. Playstation just creates ugly monsters that they call consoles in my opinion. Thats why I am and forever will be a Nintendo FANBOY!

nic7 said:
I do get frustrated about people making up their own dates, but nintendo announced online for brawl back when the wii was the revolution at e3 2005. And i also doubt that we will see a future wii unless the wii just does horribly
....Nintendo promised many a things, my friend.

Since i'm not one of those ppl who can win any tournament with ease because i'm so good, i would like to join up. I'm not great, but I might give people a hard time. :devil:

ssbb_lover said:
....Nintendo promised many a things, my friend.

Since i'm not one of those ppl who can win any tournament with ease because i'm so good, i would like to join up. I'm not great, but I might give people a hard time. :devil:

Well, i know that they have lied before but im just saying that we should beleive them this time for sure. I think online will be in this game even if we have to wait until 2008..

Back