Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Preview and info

Axtlar

Del fuego he resurgido...
Nov 26, 2006
Houston Tx.
Wii Online Code
7688-9638-8193-7668
hello, compatriots, my good friend Wario2ooo found this video, which is a Preview of Metroid Prime 3 from Gametrailers, it has good, never before seen info about the game, you'll be surprised, watch it here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v6DHqIPoZj8

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much to the both of you :lol:
This game looks great, and I am excited to hear that it may be pretty long.
Can't wait for it :)

..........i cant stop watching it.....its so cool......the achievements points looks cool too

yeah, because the game's not out yet, so they maybe wanted all that info to be a surprise, of coure, I'm talking about the WiiConnect24 info, that sounds really cool, by the way, I mean downloadable music, and other stuff? man I didn't imagine this, I mean I was hoping for online play but truly thought that the idea of downloadable stuff so far away.

IGN said there was an embargo until midnight last night so perhaps that is why gametrailers had to take down that video.

This game looks fantastic. I've been playing Super Metroid on the VC and am ready to play Corruption.

I've seen it on Gametrailers, though.

oooooooooooooooooo.............good find wario/axtlar. thx alot. that was some good info

that was soooooo AWESOME really explained in more detail the storyline, and 7 hours and only 15%! thats pretty long. i can beat Metroid Prime 1 in 12 hours with about 96% done. but remember the percentages is also all the power-ups not percent into the story. so 15% could mean hes deep in the game and sucks or hes not into the game at all.

yeah, beacuse he's really rushing as he plays, just to give us the info, so I think that's the reason he has that less in percentage, because as I see in IGN as they play a new game, to me they suck, but upon further examination, it seems that the real reason is that they are rushing as they play. But trust me: they really suck at Big Brain Academy, they look stupid playing that game.

Just a note about metroid prime 3 for those who care, I did some checking around Prima publishing will be releasing a players guide for those who want it. It's a given that nintendo will do that same but nintendo's guides usually suck.

they don't suck..it's just that Prima likes to add more pages and posters.. and sometimes more artwork which I love..oh heck, I think you're right.

Back