Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Preview and info

yeah, it's gonna kill Halo 3 and all those FPS clones for the other consoles.
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption IS the true FPS Adventure...I mean what could be better than shooting by actually shooting? or doing other actions by actually performing them?

Yea your right....i wish i could agree with you on this one, but im not sure its going to be a "Halo Killer" without online/besides Metroid Prime Corruption is not put in the same catagory with Halo....Halo=FPS all the way
MPC=FPS+Action-Adventure Half&Half....

But if MPC had online like Halo......then yes, i would agree that it would by no means beat Halo to the ground...well thats just what i think, i dont know about anyone else..

Or you could be right......MPC could kill Halo..

Gustav1939 said:
I can't wait to get it. UGH! I need to save up money because my parents won't buy it because school is just started and they need to spend alot of money on school supplies and they say "We need to focus on getting our School suplies first before we get a game.". Compared to the old Metroid Games, this is the best.

I feel for you dude, my parents were the same way when I was in school.

Metroid = for single player

Halo = for multiplayer

Cpt.McCloud said:
Metroid = for single player

Halo = for multiplayer

I agree with that but its really different strokes for different folks as well. Halo is not like metroid other than it's FP.

lol Halo 3 is going to kill off metroid 3. Because halo 3 got multi-player you will still see the game actively played in a year or 2. By than Metroid Prime will be that awesome singleplayer experience you played. Good memories though. But you wont see it played by a lot of people everyday.

Also didnt you ( Ax ) ( also not sure 'bout this ) say that metroid wasnt the game for multi-player? Yet here you are saying that metroid is an FPS like Halo and that its going to beat Halo. FPS's are THE games right for multi-player.

Metroid Prime isnt an FPS. Its more like an adventure game than an fps.

Cant wait till I get my hands on this game though.

@CyanRussel: Too bad you still agreed with him though. I was kinda hoping you would think something else than him for a change ;) ;)

cyberzomby said:
lol Halo 3 is going to kill off metroid 3. Because halo 3 got multi-player you will still see the game actively played in a year or 2. By than Metroid Prime will be that awesome singleplayer experience you played. Good memories though. But you wont see it played by a lot of people everyday.

Also didnt you ( Ax ) ( also not sure 'bout this ) say that metroid wasnt the game for multi-player? Yet here you are saying that metroid is an FPS like Halo and that its going to beat Halo. FPS's are THE games right for multi-player.

Metroid Prime isnt an FPS. Its more like an adventure game than an fps.

Cant wait till I get my hands on this game though.

@CyanRussel: Too bad you still agreed with him though. I was kinda hoping you would think something else than him for a change ;) ;)
WTF are you talking about....i agreed when Axtlar said that "what could be better than shooting than actual shooting" and thats it/but when my good friend Axtlar said it would kill halo, i never agreed to that.....(are you reading any of my posts correctly?)but i did say he could be right when it comes MPC killing Halo.....although i for one doubt it....the least i could do is respect his opinion which i always do;)

:i believe they call it PREDICTIONS:

CyanRussel said:
WTF are you talking about....i agreed when Axtlar said that "what could be better than shooting than actual shooting" and thats it/but when my good friend Axtlar said it would kill halo, i never agreed to that.....(are you reading any of my posts correctly?)but i did say he could be right when it comes MPC killing Halo.....although i for one doubt it....the least i could do is respect his opinion which i always do;)

:i believe they call it PREDICTIONS:

Seriously, Cyan, that guy Cyber was either on dog food when readin all of our post, or he justs wants some kind of attention..he is misunderstanding every single posts we post..when did I ever say anything about multiplayer? that was someone else, Cyber..get your quotes straight or something..

{Axtlár} said:
Seriously, Cyan, that guy Cyber was either on dog food when readin all of our post, or he justs wants some kind of attention..he is misunderstanding every single posts we post..when did I ever say anything about multiplayer? that was someone else, Cyber..get your quotes straight or something..
True that......Cyber you must have been reading too hard to miss-quote us!

Lol, oh well back on topic! what do you guys think the other downloadable content for this game is gonna be?

yeah that's probably it..hey probably other bounty Hunters are playable

Back