Monday... A sad day for all Gamers...

^^ thats the other point, now that its delay i can enjoy some other games i wouldnt have bought

Extra Life Mushroom said:
This isn't that I big a deal people. Stop being so emo about it. This game was delayed for a damn good reason...To IMPROVE it.

They could've half-assed the game a shoved it on shelves ASAP just to make a buck, and given us Melee 2.0. But they want to make the game the best they can for the fans. So they take the time they need to get the job done right.

Stop saying things and people are emo.

Actually, I'm so into Galaxy that I kinda forgot about it....so I give you one second of silence.....there.

Galaxy is meh...

The smash bros games are giant mehs for me so this does not affect me in anyway other then having to deal with forum people getting all emotional.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Galaxy is meh...

The smash bros games are giant mehs for me so this does not affect me in anyway other then having to deal with forum people getting all emotional.
:shocked:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Galaxy is meh...

Then how about avoid the Super Smash Bros Brawl forum and you won't have to deal with it?:wtf: Just a suggestion:wink:

islandvic said:
Then how about avoid the Super Smash Bros Brawl forum and you won't have to deal with it?:wtf: Just a suggestion:wink:

A smarty ain't we?

I talk to a lot of big fans of this game for a start, am I meant to blank friends?

I may not be a fan of the series but I would still like to actively discuss it also.

:wtf:

Just a reply:wink:

You only mentioned "forum people" in your original post:crazy: Just sounds like a complainer-type person to me.

Back to the subject at hand...the delay means it is only gonna be better so I'm all for that.

Cpt.McCloud said:
A smarty ain't we?

I talk to a lot of big fans of this game for a start, am I meant to blank friends?

I may not be a fan of the series but I would still like to actively discuss it also.

:wtf:

Just a reply:wink:
well my friends are fans of the game and not alot of them talk about the daily updates since if i dont read it its not like it will last or carry onto another discussion '' Did you hear sonic is in! no ! dot dot dot... yeah! he uh, hits mario when he runs! thats cool... ''

islandvic said:
the delay means it is only gonna be better so I'm all for that.

There is a story behind Nintendo delays. It was a good year for gaming, a new zelda game in production and all was looking well, however the lead designer got took off the project and Mr.Mi. himself took the helm and after various cuts and re-makes today we have the game that amazed everyone ocarina of time.

We all know the reason behind starfox 2's cancellation, so they could fully focus on the next generation starfox game which turned out to be great.

Damn The UK And Its Late Release!:mad5: It Will Probably Fly In Tho, So Im Not Too Worried. I Mean, I Didnt Have A Clue It Was The 1st December Yesterday!:lol:

Last edited:
no ones being emo at all. get that streight. and everyone thats complaining about no headsets. they could quite possiably be making them to come with the game? or as everyone else has been saying, they deleyed it to improve it. hopefully improve the online capibilitys.

The Update tommorow will be........... that they cancelled production of the game and scraped it entirely and burned all the demos.

Back