Monday... A sad day for all Gamers...

laderer5 said:
They didnt even give us Smash bros 64 for VC:sad:
yeah then what would we get the monday before or after feb 10??

asdfas

Frogger said:
Ahaha, you guys are really quite pathetic in thinking that a game needs a silence, on a forum, which is used for conversing. Ever think of the Europeans who always get it later?

umm i bet you get it before us in Australia>.>
so count ur self lucky...
man metaskillz could have just been joking around you guys take things way to seriously =D

it was supposed to be released yesterday... and what do we get? Friend codes! Damn you Nintendo bastards!:mad5:

Omg...

OMG...:mad5: Nintendo, WHY did you not follow the SAME setup Super Mario Strikers used!:mad5: WHen i saw the setup striker's had i FINALLY thought Nintendo came to their senses and figured out what their Gaming audience wanted...guess i was wrong. The thing i LOVE about strikers is it gives u flexibility! use friend codes or dont if none of ur freinds are online and u wanna play against someone with skill...i will prolly still get the game, but in my mind it has definitely taken a huge blow out of its overall rating....if they stuck with strikers setup it woulda been a 10/10...now with FC's i'd say 8/10 at best....i mean come on, how many ppl know more than 4 ppl with a wii, have the game, AND be on all at the same time. Ok enough ranting, just had to get it off my chest...looks like Strikers and MOH2 will remain at the top of my list until Mario kart comes out and i HOPE they dont screw that one up to:scared: I am prolly dreaming, but i hope i read something wrong and they just announced that it will have FC's, and just not mention that it will also give the flexibility Strikers had....or what would even be better is the setup MOH2 has where can pick who and where u play :yesnod: Take a note from EA Nintendo...we want server lists!

YB

Youngblood said:
OMG...:mad5: Nintendo, WHY did you not follow the SAME setup Super Mario Strikers used!:mad5: WHen i saw the setup striker's had i FINALLY thought Nintendo came to their senses and figured out what their Gaming audience wanted...guess i was wrong. The thing i LOVE about strikers is it gives u flexibility! use friend codes or dont if none of ur freinds are online and u wanna play against someone with skill...i will prolly still get the game, but in my mind it has definitely taken a huge blow out of its overall rating....if they stuck with strikers setup it woulda been a 10/10...now with FC's i'd say 8/10 at best....i mean come on, how many ppl know more than 4 ppl with a wii, have the game, AND be on all at the same time. Ok enough ranting, just had to get it off my chest...looks like Strikers and MOH2 will remain at the top of my list until Mario kart comes out and i HOPE they dont screw that one up to:scared: I am prolly dreaming, but i hope i read something wrong and they just announced that it will have FC's, and just not mention that it will also give the flexibility Strikers had....or what would even be better is the setup MOH2 has where can pick who and where u play :yesnod: Take a note from EA Nintendo...we want server lists!

YB

what are you complaining about? you can play randoms just like in strikers...you dont need their fc

what a suckie update, it makes me believe that nintendo had planned to delay the game long before they mentioned the news to us. There are Many more important updates that exist.

samXcor3 & BigORhyme

I'm sorry, I musta been :crazy: crazy :crazy: confused then..forgive me i got into a wreck today and its had me all pissed at the world....anyways, i coulda sworn i read a thread on the main gaming page that had a header something like SSBB GAYNESS that said u HAD to use FC...and again i may have read it wrong due to me already being pissed at the loser that hit my truck from behind...but if u 2 are correct...:ciappa: YOU JUST MADE MY DAY A LOT BETTER!:ciappa:

Can anyone else confirm that FC's are an OPTION not the mandatory factor to play online vs other players?

YB

You can play people who aren't your friends, but, you can't SEE THEIR NAMES!

That is one big issue, and, if you can't see their names, will there be leaderboards or anything like that?

Even in Tetris DS you can see your opponents names when you don't have their code. Horrible.

Eh, I could care less about knowing their names or having leaderboards. I just want to play people.
Besides it could be different on release.

Just use the freakin setup strikers has! OMG~! I dont mind the setup strikers has but when you dont have a leaderboard....that's were people draw their guns.:mad5:

^...A leaderboard causes people to cheat.

This is the best possible setup Brawl could have. I'm absolutely loving it. Just have fun and improve. You don't need a leaderboard to prove how good you are.

Back