Monday... A sad day for all Gamers...

laderer5 said:
The Update tommorow will be........... that they cancelled production of the game and scraped it entirely and burned all the demos.
Nintendo would be completly attacked by fans......
*grabs gun*

MySims said:
as we all know, ssbb was originaly going to be released on december 3rd. which is monday... This is a sad day. Please put ure heads down in scilence, and think about how awesome it would have been to have it be released on monday.
Get a life.

Put your head down in silence for something tragic in real life, not a video game.

Last edited:
You disgust me Cpt.Mcloud:mad5: lol jks aside, i think im going to go into a corner and cry for the whole day tomorrow...

Ahaha, you guys are really quite pathetic in thinking that a game needs a silence, on a forum, which is used for conversing. Ever think of the Europeans who always get it later?

its not that bad,
we have so many other games on wii and ds to keep us busy.

and i hope thats not all you people do... right?

I agree, it is a very sad monday.. I scheduled off work monday and tuesday just to have time for that game... But u kno its be like this for a reason.. I dont kno whats the reason but there is 1. :sick:

metaskillz said:
I agree, it is a very sad monday.. I scheduled off work monday and tuesday just to have time for that game... But u kno its be like this for a reason.. I dont kno whats the reason but there is 1. :sick:

A day off work, are you serious?

A sad day for American gamers. Everyone else laughs in your general direction for thinking you'd be getting it this year.

I could've gotten just now. I went to Walmart a couple minutes ago.....Oh, well.

This was a bad day, the update wasn't even that good.

Back