Monster Hunter Tri

hey i will add you cats tonight and we can game...i think you can get by without the wii speak and the usb board but they for sure dont hurt :eek:)..happy hunting everyone..my guys name is Randz...look for an invite tonight...later on

hey i will add you cats tonight and we can game...i think you can get by without the wii speak and the usb board but they for sure dont hurt :eek:)..happy hunting everyone..my guys name is Randz...look for an invite tonight...later on

Where have you been at, I havent seen you online in a while. I mean im not on alot, usually offline but i pop in and out here and there. and at nights its like...dead. oh well. Ill be on tonight too. Not sure if you know this yet but i dont use frosting like that no more. If i see you on ill def send a message.

just got online with it and was wondering since i didnt see a 12 digit code im thinking that theres another code to give out to friends and wondering where to find it

just got online with it and was wondering since i didnt see a 12 digit code im thinking that theres another code to give out to friends and wondering where to find it

You can copy it from one of the 6 User IDs from before you select servers. Or you can go into the options while you are online in a city and display it that way.

damn those ID codes are hard to read, i think mine is HFEPGG but not sure tho and a funny thing is, i went and changed my armor around and i got banned for 10 days wtf said i modified the games data

damn those ID codes are hard to read, i think mine is HFEPGG but not sure tho and a funny thing is, i went and changed my armor around and i got banned for 10 days wtf said i modified the games data

Wow, thats um...stupid? Banned for changing armor? Does capcom not like you?

i bet no one uses the wiispeak in thi game

I have one but from what i experienced, the audio is pretty crappy and i can barely understand whats being said. Ive been told the same about my output audio to them aswell so i just type. More risky but atleast people will understand.

monster hunter tri is so fun. i was up all night playing wifi. my HR is 9. its not good, but its good for a newbie lol. if anyone needs a gunner, i'm your man :)

Back