more 3rd party mascots for SSB4 :)

jonathan81

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Wii Online Code
5376-5622-4643-8765
it was awesome to finally see Sonic in Smash Bros. Brawl as well as Solid Snake :) but personally i'd rather like to see more Sega mascots like Tails, Amy, Rouge, Shadow, Knuckles and Dr. Eggman. Maybe i'm just remembering the good old Sega vs Nintendo days but it would be sweet to see the old rivalry back in full swing... even if it's in the same game lol :) What other third party cameos do you think would work in SSB4?

i got some:D how about...Zant, Midna and wolf link from [the legend of zelda-twilight princess]:D or Vaati from the minish cap and Majora's mask [legend of zelda series] they should at least include one of these characters

i'm also a Capcom fanatic so seeing the likes of Megaman or Knight Arthur (Ghosts n Goblins) etc. would be great. But, in the end it's Nintendo who will decide the cast for SSB4. There's also heaps of Nintendo characters who deserve some SSB attention :)

I dont know why but i would like to see bomberman and pac man:lol:

It can qualify them for matching funds like the Dems and GOP get (mind you, Ron Paul turned them down as 'stolen money')

But more importantly it can automatically qualify them for the ballot in the future so they don't have to spend half their money just getting on ballots

Fulgor, If i remember correctly. Nintendo published killer instint. It was mainly the only real fighting game nintendo has been around since...urban champion...

I say fulgor because he's that character. Not the main character but the...that...character...

Back