More Posts By _______

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
I'm just curious to see how many other people (like me) are constantly looking at there and other people's 'More Posts By' Section directed from there profile.

Here's mine for an example: FR.'s Posts

I always like to keep my posts more than 2 lines on the link. That's my goal. Post long posts and keep them good. It's a trait that everyone should have, rather than posting what I like to call 'stubs.'

If I haven't got that much to say in a post then I usually end up not posting it.

I never look at my posts like that only if I'm trying to find something in particular but yeah, I do try and fill each post up a bit =]

I use the more posts by when someone pisses me off. I want to see if they are a fu(khead in general or just towards me. Helps me figure out how nasty I should be.

I look at their post list to see how much they've posted in the last day; e.g I actually looked at ciper's the other day because he's been posting a fair bit in the last couple of weeks. Nothing wrong with that. :p

ciper: I have nothing against you. :)

Last edited:
Riviet said:
I look at their post list to see how much they've posted in the last day; e.g I actually looked at ciper's the other day because he's been posting a fair bit in the last couple of weeks. Nothing wrong with that. :p
Yeah I do that too, when I see people practically spamming (e.g I did it yesterday with Battles, because he kept posting with only a couple of words, and it showed he'd posted 100+ in about 4-5 hours). Also if I'm looking for a thread I was in before to see if theirs any replies to what I've said or something.. so yeah, I use it quite a bit.

Wiired said:
Yeah I do that too, when I see people practically spamming (e.g I did it yesterday with Battles, because he kept posting with only a couple of words, and it showed he'd posted 100+ in about 4-5 hours). Also if I'm looking for a thread I was in before to see if theirs any replies to what I've said or something.. so yeah, I use it quite a bit.

Intresting that, no wonder he has high post count, but would you class it as spamming?

I think we should have a petition to stop Post count.
Also wouldnt it be a good ideas to make sure that pointless threads are stopped eing made
oh and yeh Fr what you said

Cpt.McCloud said:
Intresting that, no wonder he has high post count, but would you class it as spamming?

Well it maters, Wiired said he posts about 2 or a little more posts. The rules say that there is a 5 post minimum so technically it is classified as spam.

I also check people that haven't been active recently to see when they last posted.

e.g Jenova hasn't posted since early April.

ciper said:
What the hell are you saying about me?

I never post in the battles thread and I don't post single word posts. How did I get so much reputation if I did this?

Wiired fix your post, show proof or I'll report it to the other mods

edit: I did an advanced search on my username and went through all of my posts it the Pokemon forum and the result is "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms."

I then did an advanced search on the entire forum and the shortest replies are
" Dont forget D2C"
in the drive doctor thread followed by
" Yech are you serious?"
in the lounge
Are the shortest by far.

If anyone wants to know why I post so much ask in this thread and I'll tell you over PM. I'd rather not everyone know.
Wiired is talking about the user Battles, not you.

ciper said:
I sure hope so. Cpt.McCloud made the same mistake as I did.
How can you explain the use of "he" in his post though? Which "he" is Wiired referring to?
Since Wiired metioned only Battles in his quote, I assume that's who he is talking about.

Back