Most over-rated game?

the COD series: it does nothing exceptional or grand. its just some standard FPS series that gets way too much hype for such mediocre gameplay. i can find a better FPS game in my sleep.

all the shovelware on the Wii: every sinhle one is just crap with a price tag. its nothing special, nothing great, nothing fun. yet parents won't stop buying thinking 'family fun' means good games. Never buy shovelware, support quality Wii games like Zelda, Mario(not sports or party), Madworld and others

Halo, Rockband/Guitar Hero, Fallout 3, and Halo...oh wait I mentioned Halo. Most over-rated on Wii? I'd say The Conduit, too much hype + it's like Halo, but on Earth & Wii. I'm not hatin on it (I have it reserved & want it), just try to understand.

I think the most boring is Mario Bros. 3
no offence to anyone who likes it.. :)

Last edited:
I agree on the COD thingy.You just jump and spam grenades like a ADHD kid.
wait,the physcriatrisct said i might have ADHD.
danmit
....also i think LOZ:TP is too.

I agree on the COD thingy.You just jump and spam grenades like a ADHD kid.
wait,the physcriatrisct said i might have ADHD.
danmit
....also i think LOZ:TP is too.
Twilight Princess was sort of underrated if you ask me.

NHL 2K9.

I love hockey, but I can't figure out how to play the damn video game even with the instruction booklet open in front of me to show me the controls. Just too much to try to control all at once.

These are only my opinion so please no hate...

Halo
Little Big Planet
CoD4
TF2
SSBB
World of Goo

Not that i think these gamers are bad or anything. I just dont think there as good as some people think.

Twilight Princess was sort of underrated if you ask me.

it's very underrated. excellent controls, excellent graphics, excellent story, excellent gameplay, EPIC game. not the best Zelda but definately one of the bedt. and yet, it never got all the attention it deserved. some people just plain ignored it, for some unknown reason. it was definately underrated.

it's very underrated. excellent controls, excellent graphics, excellent story, excellent gameplay, EPIC game. not the best Zelda but definately one of the bedt. and yet, it never got all the attention it deserved. some people just plain ignored it, for some unknown reason. it was definately underrated.

I just bought TP. I got my Wii late into this gen. So i had a lot of games to get to catch up.

I read a lot about how this game wasent that good and all and i was suprised and forgot about it for a bit. I then looked more into it, reviews and play throughs on youtube and i was lied to.

So i just got it today and im about to play it.

Sorry a bit off topic.

Finnal Fantisy Games
They even make movies out of them....

Back