Most over-rated game?

Halo series is the most overrated games from my opinion
Call of duty series. They're good but i hate the fact that theres a new one every 6 months
Guitar Hero/Rock Band series. Same as CoD but every 3 months instead of 6

Call of duty series. They're good but i hate the fact that theres a new one every 6 months

Why do you dislike the fact that there are more coming out in shorter gaps? It should make most fans happier, I would think. But w/e.

Guitar Hero/ Rockband
All of you could play "real" guitars if you put as much practice in as you do playing these damn games.

Actually, a new Call of Duty comes out every 11-12 months, not 6 months.
I agree with you about Guitar Hero, though. There are just way too many iterations of that game.

Why do you dislike the fact that there are more coming out in shorter gaps? It should make most fans happier, I would think. But w/e.

Because we are not made of money. A new CoD every year is BS. Its not updated enough for that IMHO and its just to milk all your money. Its part of the reason i dont play sports games either.

Hell my fav FPS is Couter Strike condition zero and that games old as hell but its awesome.

No need for an update every year.

Because we are not made of money. A new CoD every year is BS. Its not updated enough for that IMHO and its just to milk all your money. Its part of the reason i dont play sports games either.

Hell my fav FPS is Couter Strike condition zero and that games old as hell but its awesome.

Pshh, speaking on CoD. CoD is worked on by 2 developers, it has 2 year cycles not 1 year cycles like sports games. Every CoD has grown and been new enough to be a huge hit. But I would agree if you're speaking of WaW, which was just re-skinned CoD4. But still CoD6 will be awesome.

I prefer playing the Call of Duties made from Infinity Ward (CoD, CoD2, CoD4). They're unique to themselves enough that separate games would be best. Treyarch have made the rest, which were somewhat lacking and were missing something that was there in the Infinity Ward's games.

Pshh, speaking on CoD. CoD is worked on by 2 developers, it has 2 year cycles not 1 year cycles like sports games. Every CoD has grown and been new enough to be a huge hit. But I would agree if you're speaking of WaW, which was just re-skinned CoD4. But still CoD6 will be awesome.

Well i cant speak for CoD 1-3 but CoD 4-5 was a one year cycle. CoD 4 was Nov 07 and CoD 5 was Nov 08. CoD 6 is planned for Nov 09.

Every god damn year. BS...i have CoD 4 and ill wait for CoD 6...it should be every 2 years anyways.

PS: Just looked up the rest of the games. They were every year. CoD 1 had an expansion pack after the first year. And they have been every year like clockwork.

CoD = Over-rated. All tough i do like playing the game.

Well i cant speak for CoD 1-3 but CoD 4-5 was a one year cycle. CoD 4 was Nov 07 and CoD 5 was Nov 08. CoD 6 is planned for Nov 09.

Every god damn year. BS...i have CoD 4 and ill wait for CoD 6...it should be every 2 years anyways.

PS: Just looked up the rest of the games. They were every year. CoD 1 had an expansion pack after the first year. And they have been every year like clockwork.

CoD = Over-rated. All tough i do like playing the game.

CoD4MW = Infinity Ward (Nov 07')
CoD5 = Treyarch (Nov 08')
CoD4MW2= Infinity Ward (Nov 09')
CoD6 = Treyarch (Nov 10')

I never buy Treyarch's games as they are inferior compared to IW's. So, depending on how you look at it, for me, it's a 2 year cycle.

Last edited:
Back