Most over-rated game?

Hey I just need to ask how do you get more channels into the wii shop

cause people are talkin bout new channels that i have never seen?!

World of Goo

If you didn't like it all that much then it wasn't for you. It definitely was not overrated. The physics engine in that game is superb, the music is so far beyond what you'd expect, the gameplay is constantly changing, growing, evolving. Easily one of my favorite games this generation, just sad it was so short.

super mario galaxy.

I'll agree it wasn't all that challenging and nothing will ever top mario 64 but I still enjoyed it thoroughly. My roommate owns a 360 and Mario Galaxy and World of Goo were the two games he actually played out of my collection of wii games. He loved them both. Mario Galaxy 2 is probably my most anticipated game right now.

As far as overrated games go I think No More Heroes belongs on that list. The mini games later on to collect money simply become chores. The only fun parts are fighting and fighting bosses, the first of which gets repetitive, the second of which is the only good part of the game. The open world is inexcusably clunky, and buggy, which craps on the better parts of the game for me. If it had just been 20 boss fights instead of 10 with better fighting missions in between and no open world it would have been far better.

Overrated game.....hmmm.....thats hard. Oh yes, now I see. Boom Blox. It was fun at first, but then came extremely boring. I didnt have the patience to make my own levels. I didnt get how those crazy kids on those commercials had so much fun.

you all are going to eat my head off.

Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros Brawl
I bought both of those games, I traded in both of those games.
They were great at first but then i just felt like i was repeating motions. It got old very fast in my eyes. Oh, and the original Mario Bros. I hate that game. So boring. I am more of a Super Mario World kinda guy. naw meann? :D

I think Smash Bros can be overrated, people here can be obsessed with it. It's a fun game when you have friends over though. I haven't yet made use of it enough so it wasn't worth it for me but if I played it anywhere near as much as I played the N64 game I can see it being all manner of awesome.

I'm not sure I understand how Mario Galaxy is so contested as overrated. Why? What did you think was worse than people said about it?

Everyone says how amazing Super Mario Galaxy was and I really just think that it was average. It was fun to go from galaxy to galaxy for a few days but then it just got repetitive and kinda sucked. Everyone says that it was one of the "must haves" for the wii. I completely disagree, It failed to meet my expectations.

i never really played it or sat down with it or fully explored all its features but since i are nintendo loyal i say halo is the most overrated game! that or my older brother has it and would never let me play it so i say "i dont care, it sucks anyways" in defense.

Last edited:
Medal of Honour Heroes 2 - what utter utter complete garbage , controls ok,nothing special - actual game - Garbage!

SSBB - Very good game with 4 people using the same console but try online and your in for a very upsetting time which in my opinion ruins the game.

As for a good single player game - am absolutely loving little king's story.

Back