My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air4ceSquirrel said:
Mario567, are you serious about your list above? 8O... seriously... you could drop like 25% of them.... knight:fire, knight:ice, knight:wind, knight:electric, knight:earth, knight:dark, knight:light= knights right? all of that was in your list... and we continue; boo,, fly guy, small wriggler, petey piranah... i think that is enough, i will not contiue... but you should get the point, just try and think of a move sets for some of them, and see it being in use b some 10+ person... seriously...i dont' even know who 1/4 of those ppl are... i don't think goomba anything should be in there as a playable char they have no Fu*king ARMS, how can they grappel? I am just not going to say anything more, until you get a brain bigger than a Dinosaur... wow...

Its people like Mario567 that are going to RUIN this franchise. The reason? They want a million characters in the game and over 50% of them are completely unncesssary and pointless. The game is SUPER SMASH BROTHERS! NOT "Super Cluster F*ck of random Nintendo & Other Game Franchises Character Party". Its supposed to have decent characters from the world of Nintendo and that have SIGNIFICANCE to the history of Nintendo. Maybe a few 3rd Party characters can be in there. But I really think that it'd be stupid to have more than 50 characters in Brawl...just a personal opinion.

And for the love of all that is sacred in this world PLEASE GOD DO NOT LET SONIC THE HEDGEHOG be in this game. I'm begging all the angels in Heaven to not let this abomination occur.

too late sonic is already in, and yeah, for the other part of your post, I 100% agree about the whole game aspect, I have been saying this for so long. I saw a photo shop of a char list, and it looked good except balloon fighter... If you look back, i made a list of about 45 chars, not too shabby if i remember correctly, haven't been on the site much lately, but yeah.

Just got my newest nintendo power issue. Lame profile for a new character they just put Samus in her suit this time. Like we didn't know that one already o.0

MasterJedi2U said:
Its people like Mario567 that are going to RUIN this franchise. The reason? They want a million characters in the game and over 50% of them are completely unncesssary and pointless. The game is SUPER SMASH BROTHERS! NOT "Super Cluster F*ck of random Nintendo & Other Game Franchises Character Party". Its supposed to have decent characters from the world of Nintendo and that have SIGNIFICANCE to the history of Nintendo. Maybe a few 3rd Party characters can be in there. But I really think that it'd be stupid to have more than 50 characters in Brawl...just a personal opinion.

And for the love of all that is sacred in this world PLEASE GOD DO NOT LET SONIC THE HEDGEHOG be in this game. I'm begging all the angels in Heaven to not let this abomination occur.

As long as the game can be balanced I see no issue with adding many characters, thats just our opinion but I guess this makes us stupid and franchise ruiners.

OHHHHH **** mallow and geno = perfect

GENO IS GOD!!!!

geno.jpg

The second one actually looks pretty good to me.

All it needs is TP Link and I would take out one of the legendary pokermons for Meowth. That was a nice addition to the other screens if I remember he was pretty mainstream in the show.

I especially like Andy and some of the golden sun characters.

i think Dante (devil may cry), kratos (god of war), hector (castlevania), sephiroth (final fantasy), bomberman, getz, sonic, crash (crash bandicoot), firebrand (demon's crest), and
megaman could be great characters for SSB:B

but the best thing they couls do is remove jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back