n64 still pwning hard

Walugi

Zyl0nB
Nov 13, 2007
Wii Online Code
2704-5528-6520-6101
anyone elses n64 still run superbly weven after like 8 years ( or w.e. ;) ) of gaming on it?
its strange how like 3/4 of the xbox 360s pooped out and had to be sent in for repairs after a years.

n64 has a lot less moving parts
xbox 360 has a a bunch. to name some major ones: hard drive and a disc drive.

nintendo makes very durable things. you'd be suprised at what my brother's ds has gone through and still works. lets see... hes dropped it in water, knocked it off the table an uncountable amount of times, and other things.

Bigred said:
n64 has a lot less moving parts
xbox 360 has a a bunch. to name some major ones: hard drive and a disc drive.

nintendo makes very durable things. you'd be suprised at what my brother's ds has gone through and still works. lets see... hes dropped it in water, knocked it off the table an uncountable amount of times, and other things.
wanna see a pic of my 400$ limated ed ds its trased and works like day one it got slamed agast a brick wall 3 times by some fag that stole it

lordrrr said:
its quotes like these about nintendo making the most durable systems that make me laugh that the only system i've ever broken was a nintendo one (DSLite)
the ds light isint as sterdy as any of the other nintends stuff trust me once i get a camm ill show i my ds its likegarbage wothy if you look at it but it works like day 1

I have had my original NES system for 20+ years and its still working.....

My binatones over 25 years old and it still works

Nondisc based consoles tend to last longer

I've still got my N64 and I've been playing it since it came out, got back into SSB64 recently and it's awesome.

The N64 was pretty awesome.
Both of mine still work after so long.
Actually.
All of my systems still work.
So I don't really know what it has to do with Nintendo durability.

Yes mine is still in working condition, after a bit of blowing that is. ;) I was just playing Banjo Kazooie the other day.

Alot of my mates still play there N64s all the time. One of them bought the power cord off another for 50 bucks! They're the ultimate gaming system.

my NES still works beutifully as well as my super nintendo and N64, however so does my Atari 2600 which was purchased the day it was released haha, still love playing that console.

Back