New Sony Concept Controller

Oh my the anger is so palpable....lol.

God I love Nintendo...I'm sorry if that bothers you retro joe. For the record I don't think you're a fanboy.

you people like to make shift look like the victim mannnnnnnn lmao. it's sad. no one is picking on shift. often times i feel as if shift picks on others alot. when i first posted in this thread i complimented shift well and later down the line here we are not agreeing lmao........ Retrojoe are you sure shift has all these systems? have you seen pictures of them? have you played it with him? don't make wide statements like that unless you say from what he says. If you would hang round shift long enough, you would know that he likes the ps3 with 60% of himself.so he likes the system the most... but i so hate people making themselves look like a victim 24/7............. he this retartedness happens in all the sections of the forum so don't make it seem as if the ps3 is the only one being battered.

Last edited:
thats a fake pic

1. thats a ps2 controller split in half with a leather glove on the end of both sides to make it look diff

2. where's the home button

3. ...................

zeon9881 said:
thats a fake pic

1. thats a ps2 controller split in half with a leather glove on the end of both sides to make it look diff

2. where's the home button

3. ...................

... lol?

"concept"

zeon9881 said:
wha do you mean concept

a/s/l? < lol

You should know what a concept is.

Add: also i take it you didnt bother reading the original post. Thats the best place to start. From now on I suggest reading the first post of every thread you post in.

zeon9881 said:
ummmmm

wait

answer/solution/somthing?

im not gonna do the work for you. Thats what google is for. I take it you are fairly young, this is where you use your ability to research to find the answers for things you do not know. Starting with the word "concept" or "concept controller" and "a/s/l (L)"

After figuring it out for yourself, (you should know this stuff already, its basic information) come back and we can have a debate or a talk.. or a burrito.

Celestial said:
Shift, you're making it sound that just because people are younger than you, they are stupid.

no, im saying there is a point in ones life where one usually does not know what the word "concept" means. He thought the controller was *real*, if he read the original post he would have realized its NOT. Telling him its a concept and having him say "whats a concept", either means he doesnt speak english or is too young to understand it. Those are the only logical reasons i can think of.

You are making it sound like im an A-hole, which you and all your friends tend to do a lot. You guys are the worst at misinterpreting posts. Its sickening.

By the way i think SSBB Lover is very smart and i am not affraid to say so, hes 14. So your wild "claim" is false.

Well, you kinda are... and the way you reply to posts makes people angry, that's why they end up shouting at you. You know what you're doing, you know the way you post aggravates people, you do it on purpose

Celestial said:
Well, you kinda are... and the way you reply to posts makes people angry, that's why they end up shouting at you. You know what you're doing, you know the way you post aggravates people, you do it on purpose

I dissagree with you completely.

But you are entitled to your opinion. Does that make you angry aslo?

Back