Nintendo 64

demonpants said:
I really really really want Conker's Bad Fur Day but I understand it's never going to get on here. It's kind of unfortunate, because now I still have to keep that bulky N64 around.

I know what you mean the darn thing takes up space!
P.S The Oot & MM were best Zelda games for 64

Last edited:
as far as i heard banjo and kazooie was definetely going to be out on the vc?? im sure i read this somewhere? nintendo revolution mag or something?

Yeah Rareware should go back to Nintendo..those traitors..they did and will do better with Nintendo than how they're doing with Microsoft, so they better go back to Nintendo

Ganon1993 said:
demonpants said:
I really really really want Conker's Bad Fur Day but I understand it's never going to get on here. It's kind of unfortunate, because now I still have to keep that bulky N64 around.
I know what you mean the darn thing takes up space!
P.S The Oot & MM were best Zelda games for 64
Yeah, and the games were so easy to lose *looks for old games*, and less space for my X360 games

elmo_999 said:
dk 64 is not a good game... its a great game i dont think nintendo can get rare to throw down some banjo action on the vc tho.

Im sure they could, they own banjo 1 and 2 now, so they could put them on VC, but i dont know what im talking about.

George said:
Im sure they could, they own banjo 1 and 2 now, so they could put them on VC, but i dont know what im talking about.

I hope your right even though I'm confused at that last part

Back