Nooooooo!!!!

Yah well toronto already got 40cm of snow and we will get another 15 cm by tommorow morning. I hope that the stores don't delay its release date again!
Oh and DK is the best

I live in Toronto, well sort of. I live in the GTA and it snowed about the same amount here. I personally dont think they will delay the release because there will be snow plows eveywhere.

^ nothing has been confirmed. but i seriously doubt they are open now.

Yeah it's hard to tell.. it stopped snowing, but the store isn't picking up the phone. Either they're closed, or they're really busy. I'm not really sure.

well sadly it is still snowing here. At this point taking a vechicle out of the garage is impossible. gamestop and ebgames have to be paying their employees triple to stay at work in that weather.

EDIT: I'll probably just end up walking to ebgames once it stops snowing.

That's true.. I'm just a little surprised they didn't at least record a message to let people know what was going on.

The employees can only go so far with how much gamestop and ebgames pays them.

naisatoh said:
That's true.. I'm just a little surprised they didn't at least record a message to let people know what was going on.

Maybe they couldn't make it to the store... or worse, maybe they were on the way to the store...

Anyway, I'm up here in the Cleveland area as well, looks like the snow finally stopped. Supposedly, there should be very little snow tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll have found some more salt and snow plows to get stuff cleared off. Last I heard, they were opening the stores at 11am, anyone know otherwise?

Mjj288 said:
Maybe they couldn't make it to the store... or worse, maybe they were on the way to the store...

Anyway, I'm up here in the Cleveland area as well, looks like the snow finally stopped. Supposedly, there should be very little snow tomorrow. Hopefully, they'll have found some more salt and snow plows to get stuff cleared off. Last I heard, they were opening the stores at 11am, anyone know otherwise?
My Gamestop said 9am.

today I regret living in canada IM SNOWED IN :( my door wont even open so I guess I either wait t'ill they plow orrrr go early tomorrow :( :(

Hyde14 said:
today I regret living in canada IM SNOWED IN :( my door wont even open so I guess I either wait t'ill they plow orrrr go early tomorrow :( :(

Use a window to get outside and open your doors.:lol:

Back