north american one night only tournament

Teylewr said:
ill play if you still need people

Yeah, we need more people. But you didn't put down your Friend Code or your username. Till then I can't add you.

Sweet, I'll try to work some magic tomorrow to get people to join to get an even 16. But if we get stuck at 13, I'll drop so we can have 12 and we'll have two brackets instead of one.

Alright. If you can work something out it should be alright then. I still would like 16 people though.

Post your Mario Strikes friend code and your username on the game. Then come on the thread arount 4 30 PST tomorrow.

When your online it will have 4 boxes the 2nd one of the left says add a friend. Thats where you can friend your online code, and where you add friends online codes.

zzz... Don't double post. And this tournament is a one-night only. So if you get it in a couple days you can join. It starts tomorrow.

Cool, so if they show tomorrow we'll just need 1 more person.

Cookies, take more then 16 because I have a feeling that some people who said were going to show won't. I'll take a pic of the wii points tomorrow so you can post it up

doosta said:
Cool, so if they show tomorrow we'll just need 1 more person.

Cookies, take more then 16 because I have a feeling that some people who said were going to show won't. I'll take a pic of the wii points tomorrow so you can post it up

They said that they're going to get it in a few days, so I don't think they are joining.

Also, I don't think everyone is going to show either. But the person who's opponent flakes gets a bye so its alright I guess...

my username is Tyler and my friend code is 086006 054892

lemme know if i got back to u in time to be in

yes the tournament is today the 26th, we put the wrong date, oops.

hope to see everyone tonight playing for the wiipoints.

Alright, Wiichat is taking forever to load for me this better be fixed soon.

I'm adding everyone right now. Everyone else should have already added each other.

Arrg. It posted it twice sorry about that.

Back