north american one night only tournament

Yes, your in just when I try and update it wont save it. And yes 5 pm in Cali. Also yes, I do believe he got wii points.

yes wii points for the winner. is wiichat working or not?

Teylewr said:
so did i make the cut or no?

yes you made the cut, coookies cant update the first page but you are in

cookie when i try and put in ur friend code thats posted on the first post of this thread it says its not a real friend code... dunno how everyone else did it, but doesnt work for me...the rest went in fine

maybe you put it in wrong. Thats my code. Worked for everyone else.

yeah the one in ur sig works the one on the post had 764044 but its 767044 for the last few digits

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
when are you gonna put on the brackets??

I'll put names in a draw right now. Doosta said he would make the bracket and hes not on aim right now.

ilikecookies said:
I'll put names in a draw right now. Doosta said he would make the bracket and hes not on aim right now.

hey i'll get on aim right now. my phone hasn't had service ALL day. practically ALL week. but i'll grab the names from you on aim though or just pm them to me

please tell me that wiichat is slow for others besides me :(

i have road runner high speed internet, but it takes forever to load a page!!! soemtimes it leaves it blank :(

but dont worry, ill still be in the tournament and to whoever my opponents are, please be patient when im tryin to PM you through here

Back