north american one night only tournament

Due to wiichat being really slow, I think we should wait till next week.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
please tell me that wiichat is slow for others besides me :(

i have road runner high speed internet, but it takes forever to load a page!!! soemtimes it leaves it blank :(

but dont worry, ill still be in the tournament and to whoever my opponents are, please be patient when im tryin to PM you through here

yes everyone is having problems. that is why cookies hasnt been able to update the thread. wiichat has been off and on for the last couple days.

so because of this, cookies and myself have decided to have the tournament next sunday, September 2, 2007. By doing this, it gives everyone a chance to add people in msc. Also it gives a chance for more people to join, so we can get closer to our goal of 16.

i think i have this correct, for everyone to be "registered" in your friend roster. you guys have to add each other, then log off and log back in. so if your having problems connecting and it has their right name, just log off and log back in and that should solve all connecting problems.

until then practice practice practice

oh my god, fiinallY!!! im really sryy you guys, i wasnt able to get onto wii chat, does this mean im disqualified?

guys im really srry, wii chat wouldnt let me on, does this mean im disqualified?

yes everyone is having problems. that is why cookies hasnt been able to update the thread. wiichat has been off and on for the last couple days.

so because of this, cookies and myself have decided to have the tournament next sunday, September 2, 2007. By doing this, it gives everyone a chance to add people in msc. Also it gives a chance for more people to join, so we can get closer to our goal of 16.

doesnt seem like its starting...

Back