Official Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Reflex Edition] Topic

Arsonist Clan is currently looking for new Clan Members For Reflex and world at War.

A.C Qualifications
-18 And Over
-Speak English
-Great tactical Skills
-A great team player
-Positive attitude
-Available to participate in on-line contests and tournaments

All of our matches are video taped, for promotional use

We are also seeking a team Captain so If you are above the age of 18 please feel free to Add us and submit your Friend Code

Our friend Code In in the link below

Arsonist Clan will also be creating and hosting various tournaments and contest on you tube and other media AND GAMING SITES.

Team arsonist setting gaming on fire
Join Now

Modern Warfare
Friend Code: 5401-7925-9776

I have the game also, been playing a lot recently, but I changed my name to Semptimus. I find the game a bit easier than waw. I usually only play on team death match and what I notice is that the players that are usually on now are very predictable. " search and destroy" is a fun game, just hardly any exp points after its over compare to death match

lucky wish i had modern warfare on waw my kill streak is 34 try to top that white pride ftw.

sorry to be mean, but I don't care about anyone's kill streak. Consistency matters and people who gloat are hunted.

mine was with thr brownnings cousin cant remember but its like the first "real" machine gun you get.

0449 7052 0036 AND 1915 2421 8051
if you're a hardcore gamer like myself then add me. add both of my accounts, you must send me a private message if you've added me though and send me your friend code. i hope to play with some hardcore players like me, i was 10th prestige in waw. okay thanks

I know. I heard somewhere that its best to beat the Campaign before even attempting an online match. I beat the Campaign last night, and I'm dominating now. And only Level 8. lol. I mean, I was averaging 3-6 kills per game, and 10-18 deaths. I HATE how you have to press A to pick up a weapon! How do I change this back to the minus button? Cuz to pick a weapon up, you have to stand completly still, and wait 3 seconds while holding down A to pick it up.

let me just tell u this, i never played the campaign for World at war, i went straight into the online multiplayer and got addicted. same for modern warfare i haven't even played the campaign once. it's more fun for me to own up on people that aren't computers!! yeah im hardcore if u add me send me a private message
0449 7052 0036 AND 1915 2421 8051

Back