Official Graphics Comments & Criticism

New Siggy time!
I thought I did pretty well on this sig, I just felt like it had a profesional feel to it,,,
But, my friend on the other hand, hated it. I dont see why...

stormsigg.png

I love the Opacity with the trooper. The brushwork is Amazing. That does look quite professional. I wish more people would go on this thread, haha. I`m gonna have fun making sig this weekend!

Dead like you *****.................................?
Not to self stop playing shooters and coming onto forums.
MIND CAN NOT COPE WITH KILLING AND BEING NICE!!!
Like shooting somebody in the face then arranging for them to have plastic surgery for free

Dead like you *****.................................?
Not to self stop playing shooters and coming onto forums.
MIND CAN NOT COPE WITH KILLING AND BEING NICE!!!
Like shooting somebody in the face then arranging for them to have plastic surgery for free

Wow, totally not batshit insane- LOL

It's been like two days, and yet no one has posted in the graphics sub-section...
-Facepalm-

So has anyone made any new sigs lately?

30i9vgo.png

First sig in a VERY long time. And since I dont have access to photoshop anymore, I had to use GIMP which Im very unfamiliar with. Needless to say Ive lost a bit of sig making skill and am extremely rusty.

xas21l.png

New one, still out of practice, so I'll probably be making quite a few to try to get back to where I was.

Keep it up Bodine, you'll get back up to snuff in no time.

So I'm working on this:

208iaz8.png

I liked how in the anime intro of Tatsunoko vs Capcom some of the tatsunoko characters had sort of a old tv channel effect going on. Like sometimes theyd get staticy, their form would distort like the picture on an old tv would do if the antenna isnt getting good reception, so I tried to do that in this sig. Also added those horizontal lines you see due to the screen of the tv. Comments?

EDIT: oh and the lighting of the character is also a refrence to the color quality of those old color tvs. How darks were really dark and lights were blinding.

All and all even if it doesnt turn out well its a fun concept to attempt.

Last edited:
So I'm working on this:

208iaz8.png

I liked how in the anime intro of Tatsunoko vs Capcom some of the tatsunoko characters had sort of a old tv channel effect going on. Like sometimes theyd get staticy, their form would distort like the picture on an old tv would do if the antenna isnt getting good reception, so I tried to do that in this sig. Also added those horizontal lines you see due to the screen of the tv. Comments?

EDIT: oh and the lighting of the character is also a refrence to the color quality of those old color tvs. How darks were really dark and lights were blinding.

All and all even if it doesnt turn out well its a fun concept to attempt.
It definitely matches the look of the old TV shows, both the colours and the grainy filter. Nicely done, man.

Back