Official "Ideas for Games" Thread

i'm a bmx/mountain biker and it would be cool to see some sort of handlebar attachment for the wii-mote, just a thought tho

:idea: I think they should make a realistic flight simulator game with airplane-like controls. :thumbsup:

they have a flight sim game coming out soon to let u kno lol umm i wanna see tons of FPS games and maybe some megaman games......

Time for an awesome motorcycle racing game. Some type of add-on like an arcade style motorcycle would be cool that you could sit on or something. I know that would never happen but how cool would that be!

we so need a star wars game on there, the wiimote is the perfect lightsabre! no doubt lucasarts are already thinking about it.

in starwars the game physics would be the same sortov deal as in red steel.
the guns being lasers and the samuri swords bieng lightsabers

Jono said:

The basic game mechanics would be quite similar. it is possible some amatuer designers could even mod Red Steel with a Star Wars theme (it'd be simple really, just re-model the swords and guns, and design some new maps with new textures with some sound effects/voices ripped from other Star Wars games :p )

I would really love to see what they could do with a Star Wars game, but it better be damn good!

I would really love to see some games utilising the DS connectivity, which is why I'm really hoping for something like an AVP (Aliens Versus Predator) game to come to the Wii, with Wii-mote in one hand and your DS/DS Lite in the other functioning as your radar/HUD readout.

Having said that, I'd also be satisfied with an FPS using an equally cool gameplay layout :D

Jono said:
bdrains2003 said:
Madden with online capability. If the Wii goes to online gameplay.:wtf:
in red steel, if u swing ur sword, it plays an animation of u swinging a sword, for a starwars light saber game there needs to be a more free flowing 1:1 sword response
it should have like bullet time so u can block people's blasters and stuff
i think also madden online needs to happen, probly wont till madden 08 though
i also really want an online fps with like 30 players possible

I would like to see a game that is 3D. Would it really be that difficult by using glasses similar to the ones at IMAX theathers? The 1st game wouldn't even have to be that good. Just a cheap one as test to see if people would enjoy it. Imagine dodgeball (similar to the one in the boxing training mode in WiiSports), or a game like duckhunt. Eventually a FPS or some sort of lightsabre action game.

Just to begin one word...Castlevania!

Who wouldn't want to whip dracula's @zz with the wiimote? Or switching to first person to use sub weapons like daggers or cross. Also the terms for exploration (that have been lost in CV 3D games for a long time since CV64) are endless a great game could come out of this

Silent Hill:

Hacking monster with wiimote, hearing the static when monsters get near on the wiimote speaker (nice!) the puzzle solving...yeah this could be a big one

Fatal Frame:

Using the Wiimote(vertically) as the camera oscura to shot the ghosts that would be great!!!

Original Idea: A Friday the 13th game where u could use the wiimote to hack and slash as jason or protect yourself as one of the campers using virtually everything on site...

Original Idea: A samurai RPG (mmorpg) where you can engage in sword fights and be a ronin on feudal times or work for the government or feudal lord all with skills and stuff a la SamuraiX

Myst games:

Point and click adventures like Myst could be good in the Wii platform since using the wiimote replaces the slow moving cursor...Game would be like Real Myst where you can rotate 360 degrees and explore with the elebits style movement (a little faster though) also using a detailed physics system so the game plays and feels more real than ever

Super Mario RPG 2:

Nintendo teaming up with square and making another Mario RPG like the one they did in the SNES with the Mario franchise on a darker atmosphere gameplay

These are my contributions to the topic :D

Back