Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

Krusnik said:
Well then if there are no white dots then they're not there. Unless you havn't done the satalite thing yet.

EB Games or Gamestop. I dont know if it's still going on though. It might, not sure.

Thanks gettin the game today.
I'l probably be back :lol:

does anyone where the energy cell in brryo is ?

it says its "hidden" in the fuel gel pumping station but i cant find it

anyone know?

som1 said:
does anyone where the energy cell in brryo is ?

it says its "hidden" in the fuel gel pumping station but i cant find it

anyone know?
go the the feul gel pumping area and look on top of that big thing in the middle and use your ship's grapple thing so then your ship will pull the stone thing up. Once you have that go to the Colossus Vista, which is by the Hall of Golems and drop that stone thing there.(It is the head of a statue actually). Once you have that you will be able to get an extra missle for your ship and then a door was unlocked right across from you, enter there and activate the thing with your morph ball. You will see to your left and right that you are able to use the screw ball on the side, so do that and you will get the energy tank.

ojo said:
go the the feul gel pumping area and look on top of that big thing in the middle and use your ship's grapple thing so then your ship will pull the stone thing up. Once you have that go to the Colossus Vista, which is by the Hall of Golems and drop that stone thing there.(It is the head of a statue actually). Once you have that you will be able to get an extra missle for your ship and then a door was unlocked right across from you, enter there and activate the thing with your morph ball. You will see to your left and right that you are able to use the screw ball on the side, so do that and you will get the energy tank.
^^^^....yeah...took me awhile to do that...:lol:

No guys, he's talking about the energy CELL...y'know the power sources that you use on the Valhalla?

Ok, you know how you had to destroy two shield generators before destroying the Bryyo Leviathan? Go to where you destroyed the second and enter the door on the left, towards where you turned off the anti-air turret thingys. In one corner of the room is a giant battery-looking-thing. Pick it up with your ship's grapple beam and take it to the Fuel Gel Pumping station. Stand where the giant Golem used to be attached to the Fuel Gel cords and face away from the door. Put on your command visor and look up and left until you see a place to lock onto and drop the battery there. The giant pumping machine thingy will turn on and then you'll see the energy cell turn around to face you.

Well then if there are no white dots then they're not there. Unless you havn't done the satalite thing yet.
Actually no. Again he's talking about energy CELLS and those don't appear on the sattelite =P

The one on the Valhalla should become fairly obvious after you find the one on Elysia and use it.

And the one on Elysia is...I don't remember =/

Last edited:
listen im at the part after u get the acid shield on the pirate homeworld when u need to disable the defense system so the orbiting forces can invade but i cant get into the room i always end up under the floor rollling around...how do i get into that room

Oh so I just head to phaaze now? I dont need anything else before I go?
Just know that after you head to Phaaze you WILL NOT be able to get ANY MORE pick-ups, so make sure you grab them all before heading in if you want that 100% completion =P

thanx alot ss
No problem! ^_^

listen im at the part after u get the acid shield on the pirate homeworld when u need to disable the defense system so the orbiting forces can invade but i cant get into the room i always end up under the floor rollling around...how do i get into that room
Do you have the nova beam? Although I don't think you really NEED it it's the easiest way to get in...

Again, I don't think so, but I got it before I even got the Hazard Suit I believe...

It's in the Mining compound place...

S.S. said:
Again, I don't think so, but I got it before I even got the Hazard Suit I believe...

It's in the Mining compound place...
yeah....u need to get the suit first....:lol:

Back