Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

You sure? Cause I don't think so, I think you just need the Spider Ball...but you could be right...

o_0....no just excited about beating it...:lol:..what a mysteries ending...only on 100% people

wario2ooo said:
o_0....no just excited about beating it...:lol:..what a mysteries ending...only on 100% people
lol no, i mean beating it on 100% in only 17 hours... i was just like :drool:

btw, i have 3 power cells, should I:

A.) use two to power that big thingy on the valhalla, then the other for anything in my way that might require a power cell, or

B.) use one to power the elevator on the valhalla, then one for that power thingy, then one more for anything that might be in my way

TortillaChip520 said:
lol no, i mean beating it on 100% in only 17 hours... i was just like :drool:

btw, i have 3 power cells, should I:

A.) use two to power that big thingy on the valhalla, then the other for anything in my way that might require a power cell, or

B.) use one to power the elevator on the valhalla, then one for that power thingy, then one more for anything that might be in my way
lol....i can get all the power cells once u get all equipment...lol

go A....lol

no, get all the power cells first or you'll have to turn around and it's very annoying >_<

S.S. said:
The one on the Valhalla should become fairly obvious after you find the one on Elysia and use it.
Oops, I just remembered, the Energy Cell on the Valhalla is in the first room >_>

how do you get the acid rain protection in pirate homeworld, it my objective since i just beat the hunter hoo went bad. It shows me where to go, but in that room there is nothing. I have no idea where to go.

Get the Spider Ball on Elysia then head back there and find the track somewhere in the room...the rest should be self-explanetory

Where in elysia do i find this, i looked in the Chazo Labm but it wasnt there.

Back