Official Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Help Thread

easterhop said:
can someone post a pic of hazard suit/shield?
metroid-prime-3-corruption-20070826101148734.jpg
It's not the best picture of it, but if you look at her shoulders, that's what essentially the hazard suit looks like. It's basically the same as the PED suit, excepted added on with beefy looking shoulder pads.

I think he might mean the power-up that you collect to GET it...maybe he's thinkin it'll strike some memory and he'll know where to go? Don't quote me on that though.

And yeah, I was pretty dissapointed at the lack of creativity in the Hazard Sheild...it shoulda been called the Hazard Suit with a whole new design like her suits in previous Prime games. Although the first one just had different colors, the Phazon suit still lookedf amazing and it was the only one where you only had the Power Suit for part of the game. In fact, I think the first one was my favorite with Corruption coming in at a close second. Story-wise Echoes is my favorite, creativity and series accuracy and referances goes to Prime and game-play/graphics goes to Corruption. Music goes mainly to the first two although there are some GREAT tracks in Corruption. (Rhundas' Theme and Ridley's Theme are my favorites although Bryyo is also really cool.) The other thing that kinda bugged me was how the Pirate Theme only played during about 25-50% of the Pirate Battles...iono, it was still an AMAZING game but I guess you will ALWAYS be able to find something wrong if you try hard enough. But when the critics, who THRIVE on those negative things, give good ratings as well as high gamer satisfaction, you know it's a good game.

Why the HELL did I bring this up? Sorry guys, I tend to go on tangents when I'm sick =P

Found the nova beam, was I supposed to find it before destroying the generator to let the troops come in and attack the pirates?

If so, where do I go next?

Well it may not be a generator, but its something that is controlling a shield that is blocking the troops from coming in to the Pirate Homeworld and fight them. I need to power it down or destroy to allow them to come in.

So is that what I need to do after getting the Nova Beam?

If you already have the Hazard Shield then yes. And you have to...wait, have you destroyed the Leviathan? I can't remember the order things have been happening...

Yeah I have the hazard sheild, then after that I got the nova beam, I am just confused as to where to go next.

I was just wondering how many hours of gamplay i got left, i just beat that flying dinosaur in the Pirate homeworld or whatever.

Iono, it depends on how long you spend in each area =P

I beat the game with 98% in 15 hours though, so do the math...

@CGAW, ok, then I believe you just have to go to the Leviathan in orbit above the Pirate Homeworld (which reminds me, I REALLY wanted to take out that Leviathan too...) by going to the place where you were under the floor...OH YEAH! Go there and turn off the radar jammer thingy so the federation can get coordinates! And if you already passed that part then just go to the Phazon-looking thing on one side of the room and use the Phazon-Grapple...

Alright thanks, I just can't figure out how to get into where I need to shut the thing off. I couldn't before but I did not have the nova beam yet, and have not played it yet since yesterday, so I will get back to ya :lol:

Back