Oh you know just some thoughts and stuff~~

hybrid -x1

~graceful assassin~
Sep 14, 2010
Shooting Star Suimmit
Wii Online Code
1000-2000-3000-4000
Hey there Ladies & Gents!
So I literally just realized Wiichat had a "Wii Homebrew" discussion section lol Made me look twice at my screen O.O
Anywho my point being (and this is just my two cents on the matter) wouldn't not only changing the sites name to something like WiiUchat or NintendoSWITCHchat BUT also making a specific WiiU homebrew section (maybe) give this site some action? **** my 71 year old neighbor gets more "action" then Wiichat at this point lol But seriously considering that WiiU homebrew (is on FIRE finally!) now has in a sense "USB loading" of games and with nifty little user friendly PC apps like "UtikDownloadHelper" to help for example. Wouldn't that be "whats best for business" (sorry Wrestling quote lol) for Wiichat?

I mean damn I know the rules (I read the rules/sticky in the Wii Homebrew section @prinny) but just read me here for a min fellas if only and I mean IF ONLY Wiichat fully supported homebrew; Jesus I would of posted all the **** I've contributed to the Wii homebrew scene and more on here all these years.

Bottom line is...
I'm just throwing out my two cents on (potential/WISHFUL Thinking) ways to get Wiichat active again. It sucks seeing a forum die out and this definitely reminds me of my beloved MUGEN EVE community I was apart of for years until it died and was literally like 1-4 comments on one SINGLE thread a year until the site was taken off life support. :sad:

PS: So an "I0n" used to run this site correct? because a few years back when Wii homebrew was at it's peak 2009-2010 on another site (Wii Homebrew) the admin of that site was an "I0n" O.0 Won't post the sites name (unless asked) but yes definitely crazy if it was the same guy/girl. The INTERNETZ is a small world people!​

Last edited:
Problem is, a lot of people use the homebrew method for illegally playing games, the Wii is no longer supported, Nintendont make any money off it, so its classed as abandoned.

The WiiU might come soon, might just ask for it to be a general homebrew gaming section as im into homebrew gaming, software hacking and funny bootlegs

Hey there Ladies & Gents!
So I literally just realized Wiichat had a "Wii Homebrew" discussion section lol Made me look twice at my screen O.O
Anywho my point being (and this is just my two cents on the matter) wouldn't not only changing the sites name to something like WiiUchat or NintendoSWITCHchat BUT also making a specific WiiU homebrew section (maybe) give this site some action? **** my 71 year old neighbor gets more "action" then Wiichat at this point lol But seriously considering that WiiU homebrew (is on FIRE finally!) now has in a sense "USB loading" of games and with nifty little user friendly PC apps like "UtikDownloadHelper" to help for example. Wouldn't that be "whats best for business" (sorry Wrestling quote lol) for Wiichat?

I mean damn I know the rules (I read the rules/sticky in the Wii Homebrew section @prinny) but just read me here for a min fellas if only and I mean IF ONLY Wiichat fully supported homebrew; Jesus I would of posted all the **** I've contributed to the Wii homebrew scene and more on here all these years.

Bottom line is...
I'm just throwing out my two cents on (potential/WISHFUL Thinking) ways to get Wiichat active again. It sucks seeing a forum die out and this definitely reminds me of my beloved MUGEN EVE community I was apart of for years until it died and was literally like 1-4 comments on one SINGLE thread a year until the site was taken off life support. :sad:

PS: So an "I0n" used to run this site correct? because a few years back when Wii homebrew was at it's peak 2009-2010 on another site (Wii Homebrew) the admin of that site was an "I0n" O.0 Won't post the sites name (unless asked) but yes definitely crazy if it was the same guy/girl. The INTERNETZ is a small world people!​

I think that was before we took ownership of the site. I believe the Wii Homebrew section was added a year or so ago. I've opened up a new dedicated forum here: http://www.wiichat.com/threads/welcome-to-the-wii-u-homebrew-forum.83812/

I own a Wii U, so it's something I would be interested in learning as well :)

Any information/help to get that section going would be great!

^Okay fellas so judging by the last comment by Dascrow. . .I take it I have the greenlight to post my mega thread
for WiiU homebrew ----> "How To Get Starterd" and more? In case I'm mistaken delete the thread I'm about to post AND or let me know so I won't post anymore until It's an okay.

Back