omfg Jigglypuff!!!

Gir100193

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2008
was like so hard to get because i couldn't play as Lucas i keep dying from stupid stuff but jiggly puff is hard to get. who was ur hardest character to get?

^ you can get him using any character if you enter the right door in sse. bu for me he was the last also and hardest... stupid rest move killed me twice

mine was jigglypuff too, just gettin to that door was the hardest part, and most annoying, cuz id always get launched by those cannon things by accident, and then id drown tryin to swim back

Toon Link wasn't hard to get to, but it took me a good three times to finally kill him, Jiggly I killed first try? I don't know why it was hard for you guys, but WOLF was the hardest to kill, he was like level 9, and it took awhile to get to him, I got him like fifth but now I have all the characters :)

wolf took me like 20 minutes to get. it would take me a long time to navigate to where he was, and i died twice fighting him. i killed Jigglypuff easily. I got all the dragoon parts very quickly, and Pwnd him

I just avoided the unlockble character untill I got all the dragoon parts, or if they got one i'd beat it out of them. That was my game plan and it worked every time.

Instead of going back into sse for jiglypuff you culdve just beat sse and than did event match 20. or if u alrdy did event match 20 just start it quit, and jiglypuff will challege u. it took me like 2 times to beat him. Sonic wat the hardes for mt and so freaking hard. it took me like 3 times to beat him and the only reason i beat him the 3rd time is because he ran into a bomb. It gett rlly annoying though cause every time I lost I had to do clasic mode again.

None of them were really that hard. Jigglypuff I got through doing events and I got Toon Link through classic mode, but I guess Jigglypuff since she/he was the last one I got.

i hate jigglypuff SHE took me a hour because i was tired it was like 6 am after staying up all night but i finally got her and what does that rest move do?

fertogo said:
how do u get toon link, i want toon link!!!!

Beat sse emissary and than beat classic on any difficulty level with toon link. There is also some level in the sse u can go back to to fight him but I'm not sure which.

Last edited by a moderator:
RPGMasterTurk91 said:
This is an odd question to actually ask here, seeings how I could get the answer virtually everywhere--but you all seem educated enough. How do you get Toon Link, JigglyPuff, G&M, and Wolf?
Toon Link I got from classic after beating SSE. I used Lucario, but to be safe, I would use Link.

Jigglypuff you get from beating Event 20

Wolf you get by going to the Ruins (Iseki in the Japanese version) after beating SSE. Eventually you will reach a platform that goes down slowly (with ice spike things). You will pass one door which you SHOULDN'T go into. Once the platform disappears, fall to the bottom and go into the door. Beat Wolf, and you got him.

G&M.... who is that? Mr. Game and Watch?

Back