Omg Nooo :(

Uhh
The original purpose of the video was for the poster to try and show "proof" toward Sonic being in SSBB, however that was only speculation. Also the photoshoped pics from earlier in the thread were more of the same methinks.
@Hotpotato - SEGA wont be bought out like RARE because SEGA execs still beleive there is still some personal value/potential for the company in hardware. (dont quote me on that last bit, but it's true)

Jeez... didnt u guys know that.... that has happend sonce conkers live and reloaded was on 360....

You say "you guys" when Demonflair was the only one who didnt understand...
Honestly I dont care about it either way, but i'm still not buying Banjo360.

I Hate microsft for buying Rare.....THEY have to much DAMN money and there jus tryna buy there way to the top BUT NEVA will that happen cause first off Perfect Dark sucked wen it came out on the 360 and i can see Banjo getting jacked up also

Tails McCloud~ said:
Uhh
The original purpose of the video was for the poster to try and show "proof" toward Sonic being in SSBB, however that was only speculation. Also the photoshoped pics from earlier in the thread were more of the same methinks.

Was that statement directed at me? Because if it was im really confused... Because when the trailer was origanally shown by microsoft they were just announcing that banjo kazooie 3 was going to be made. I dont even know what sonic has to do with anything.

Overall confused level: 9/10

1st of all this game will NEVER come out, it was in production for the original xbox forever and never came, then it was moved to 360 and stilll hasent came, and the that video is 2years old, and if it does come out it will be terrible because banjo kazooie is not microsofts style of gameplay, and they dont have the brains for this type of game like nintendo did when they worked together on it.

nuff said

I highly doubt that.
Microsoft is a more versitile company than you think when it comes to game types.
Sure, it's not the norm, but it's not like Microsoft can't DO it or anything.
You think Nintendo is greedy? Bill Gates is so greedy, he'll do anything to dent Wii sales and rake in some Nintendo fans with B3, (unless he's got some useless respect or something, which I dont see)

Last edited:
lloyd_yayo said:
1st of all this game will NEVER come out, it was in production for the original xbox forever and never came, then it was moved to 360 and stilll hasent came, and the that video is 2years old, and if it does come out it will be terrible because banjo kazooie is not microsofts style of gameplay, and they dont have the brains for this type of game like nintendo did when they worked together on it.

nuff said

It's the same company developing this game as the last 2. (Rare) Im not sure if it is exactly the same team, but it is the same company. Nintendo probably did very little towards the developing process so it really shouldnt matter if they switch companies.

And if u knew Rare you would understand how they operate. It takes them a very long time to finish games. There are probably already 2 360 games that were origanally cube titles that just took so long to develop that they were moved from cube to xbox to 360. Nintendo always understood this. (Microsoft is having trouble getting used to it, but they are getting there)

This trailer was shown less than 15 months ago.(A few months less than 2 full years)I bet this game comes out in 08 or 09 though. It would fit in rather well.

Back