Omg there has been very high surge in noob tubers, hackers, and host quiters

sometimes though just playing the toobers/hackers is fun though-

most of them cant even kill you with toobs and its fun watching a high lvl cry and quit when they realise EVEN honeset level 5's kill them :sick:

i dont get that 24.... cox lets be honest.... MOST over lvl 40's i see lately are crap and ownable- i wouldnt quit coz a 50+ entered lol
yes i know u are legit but most aint

I just had 4 host quits and a wii freeze, they probably would have gotten me over 2500 exp total this is getting really irritating.

some dude called chris playing tc

chris: firstly congrats on your 5 dom of me...

thing is at outpost- how do you spawn at start of game at my teams side?

then from killing me straight away at game start- how did you end up behind me straight away on staircase?

ok maybe lightfoot really is that fast and you got lucky.

but STRAIGHT away to be right behind me again at russian start spawn.....

then straight away behind me in middle barracks?

ok you get the idea here ye?.........

you are just beast chris- you are soooooo good

faster than light foot

so intellegent that in a split second you can predict where ill spawn next- get there- behind which way ill be facing

AND manage to shoot straight enough to hit me....

thankyou for showing me your excellence- i really enjoyed it.

oh but for what would have been your 6th straight kill of me- im sorry for running backward at spawn and punching- my bad- didnt really mean to kill you.

Played with a host named ragequitlol either I got really lucky or his team sucked really bad. I got like 15 kill streak as the hero on archives. Just me and my team in the usual room everyone camps out in. Seconds later after realizing his team was losing bad, he rage quits lol.I always seem to get the shitty end of the deal too, cause when it's me vs two good rank 35+ people on the other team I usually get a rank 56 on my team that can't seem to do better then 5 kills a match. Obvious not a legit 56 if they can't do better then 5kills and 10++ deaths.

My rule is nobody uses the noob tube and gets away with it, lol. If some sad noob pulls it out, I'm pulling it out too.

Is there some kinda hack where someone can steal/copy the same exact loadout of another player.Just played heros and someone named iLovebieber had damn near exactly same loadouts I had. When I had the masty he had the masty, when I used the Wolfe he used it. When I had strata he had it...weird. he was rank 23

Two A-holes, both level 20 called .com and K1 sat in TC games tonight, bout 8pm UK time, and just toobed. Their own team mates started to chuck grenades at them eventually and their xp each game was a staggering 40Will these muppets ever learn?!

Two A-holes, both level 20 called .com and K1 sat in TC games tonight, bout 8pm UK time, and just toobed. Their own team mates started to chuck grenades at them eventually and their xp each game was a staggering 40Will these muppets ever learn?!

No the muppets will never learn, even if you try and kill them.
20 seconds later......Tea bagging will be the new sport of today. Tisk tisk, when will it end....Never.

im shocked :shocked:

...confused :wtf:

......feeling insecure :tard:

but im HAPPY with it!!!oneone!!one! :cool2:

seems these last few days there have been less toobers and cheats.....

......but they are lurking there somewhere, i just know it...... :yikes:

Back