against masty users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dok, first off im not putting words into your mouth, im deciphering what you are saying and interpretting it. tking said it best "dont expect respect from me if you use those weapons" pretty much saying he feels its unethical. and you pretty much said the same thing.
the fact that i put a thread up about this, and had dok and tking come in and throw their two cents in completely justify's my point. and personally i dont care who does or who doesnt "respect" my gameplay. thats not my intention to play a game online AGAINST other players and then have them complain about how i do it. im not trying to sound like a dick about it, im sure its starting to come off this way, but i like the debate.

tking, you say it takes not much skill to use the masty. well in clan wars i think it gets boring having it set up where all you can use is the strata. mix it up. just out and out beating another clan with one weapon doesnt necessarily mean your the most dominant.
we all like to have "special" matches for instance,
snipers only
handguns
toob only
melee only
preset loadout only
shotties only.

i would personally like to see clan wars where this takes place as well. if you do a best of 7 series you can have a plan for each map like snipers in archives. that way it shows who the best team is on an "all around" basis, not just which team can use the strata the best.
its an idea.

it just boggles me how some people set up what they think is the correct way to play the game, and if you dont play their style than they dont get the "respect" from the community. and i think thats just a bullshit comment. o god i dont have someones respect guess i wont be invited into RS anytime soon. o well. sorry i cant be up to your standard and use the weapons that you want me to use. cause you think it is the respectable way to go.
in war, anything goes, as long as the gun your using kills the mofo in front of you.

the people you should not respect are the people that hack while in the clan wars, i recently seen that the SD TF war was a hack fest. thats always "respectable"

@Riordan, I just realzed you proved my point for me a few posts ago when you mentioned me using Proxie/Masty. First can I get a lol at "Member that one time 5 months ago when you used Proxie/Masty" lmao. Like you haven't payed with and against me plenty of times since then to see I don't need them. But anyway the reason you brought that up on me back then was for what reason? Becasue you were giving me NO RESPECT for winning a match becasue I used them. You were basically calling me out cuz I use the weapons you say I HAD EARNED. Now look at you lol.
You know what it is respectful not to abuse them. You might not play to be respectful...cool. I can not tell you how to play a game but I can voice my opinion on how you played the game. Who says it's ok for you to start a thread about people who don't want you to use them? And not ok for people who don't use them to voice opinion at you?

Also at your thought of RS playing SD in a all out no restriciton war. To be honest that would prolly be our best shot at beating them. Cuz admittedly we wouldn't have to worry so much about SD's skill, talent, and abillity to just out gun you. We could throw proxies all over the map and rack up some kills and we'd have our masties so who cares about headshots or precision "BOOM" masty your dead. I can admittedly say that SD is better than RS and to have a war like that would be an injustice to them if we won.

@Volcarona, you are one of the guys I always run into who never uses anything but proxies. I went like 5 games against your team of WC and every game I went 2/1 atleast without using any proxies. So it is not that I can't deal with it or whatever you said cuz clearly I can. It's the fact that someone throws one down and then runs around and ends up killing you from the other side of the map whiile doing absolutely nothing at all. "BOOM" I'm dead and you prolly don't even realize you killed me lol. And please for the love of god would people quit saying it "TAKES SKILL" to use proxies. yes you might get killed throwing one but seriously....that is part of your argument? And don't even mention placing them in a good spot. Any blind turn, corner, whatever you wanna call it is a good spot that. That's like saying camping toobers take skill cuz they hide in a good spot lol. If you guys wanna use them just say "I love getting easy kills and adding to my KDR" and i will accept that before any of the garbage I have read so far.

If you don't think it takes more skill for a person to not use a masterton you are a dang liar and just being biased to prove your point. And yeah Strata and Ivana are better than all the other guns but atleast you stand a chance in a head to head with somene. If you run into a head to head with a masterton and you don't have one it's game over...pray for a mutual kill.

I don't even know why my dumbace posted on this thread. Nobody ever wins the argument and me telling you or you telling me isn't gonna change a thing so why bother. Just forget about it, it doesn't matter.

Here's my last sentence on this issue. If I know you are a person who can't do jak **** without your crutches I am loading up mine and coming.

Last edited:
hahaha again people getting WAY to into this. everyone has stated their opinion and its obvious we dont agree. no need to post a long ass response to make yourself seem more intelligent than everyone else here. ill say this one more time. hopefully itll set in. its a game. no one plays a game for respect from a stranger they dont even know. games are for fun not for earning respect from someone you'll probably never meet. seriously there is no need to go on about how you dont respect people. oh noooo you dont respect me. well i guess its time to give up playing because i dont have someones respect. do i detect a hint of arrogance? i mean clearly if you think your respect is so valuable that you have to post comment after comment about it you must think youre better than everyone else. go ahead tell me im wrong and i dont have your respect. see how much it means to me
dita.gif

Last edited:
This is going nowhere. Everyone has their differences, so at least respect them. Lets stop before we make total assholes of ourselves.

tking i laughed my ass off when you said "member that one time"

i wasnt calling you out about using them and not showing you respect. i just pointed out that you used them too. and i have played with and against you a lot. and its fun.

i think thru all this a lot of people are missing my main point, is whatever people are using they get blasted for it. o well. its not a big deal or anything.

im more surprised this thread got so much attention in the first place.

hahaha well this thread is hilarious. i love when people make this so complex just over a game.

Some people enjoy such complex debates, bro. I'm one of them. :lol:

I'm definitely not referring to anyone in this thread, but it is unfortunate that some people do argue over game matters of this sort because they're hardasses, though.

the people you should not respect are the people that hack while in the clan wars, i recently seen that the SD TF war was a hack fest. thats always "respectable"

... People actually get away with that? The ****? :lol:

If you don't think it takes more skill for a person to not use a masterton you are a dang liar and just being biased to prove your point.

I entirely agree with the above, but... nobody in the thread's said that, bro. Regardless entirely of everyone's opinion, noone in this debate is that stupid. :lol:

Now then, I'd throw out a gigantic post of examples, counter responses to a bunch of people and the like, but... My computer decided to **** up, and I lost it all. =/ Buzz kill, man. But what can ya do...

Regardless of my fail, Epsil0n has an important point, lol. There's been a bit of bigotry here and there in the thread lately, and the argument is going in circles now. Riordan has an even more important point, though; even if this "Masty/Proxies overpowered or not?" debate is related to the topic at hand, we've certainly lost sight of it.

People are insulted for using common classes unfairly, and we all can't just have a good time, which is saddening. On top of all the hackers and the trolls on mics, we have to rag on eachother for certain loadouts. It's not like we can just come to a truce, but anyone who is adamant and opposed to the Masty and/or Proxies being used, ignore it, get skilled at the game, and beat their face in without prejudice on their setup(s). Skill > weapons/in-game tools, no matter what. It's why the broken of all broken Meta Knight in Brawl doesn't guarantee wins against a self-proclaimed pro like myself. :lol:

Lets break up the tension. This was posted earlier.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Deku
I laughed and turned off my computer and walked away to get some fruit punch. Why is that so funny to me?

Agree with the OP, you earned the weapons, you use them. I also think that any clan wars should be anything goes too.

I dont use masty and proxies for all the reasons you stated. Im an RTM, strata and ivana guy now and i play fair.

But very good point ACE

I was playing this guy, a white chik, he was mastying and i wanted to screw him up, but the lag was unbearable.

Honestly the last hack that i have seen was over a week ago when i played against a lv 0 player who had all of the weapons (he wasn't any good either)

Friday night I ended up in a super xp game. 6000 per kill, I quit, then started a new game and endedup in the same game with 10 seconds left. The match ended before I could quit. Good thing I didn't kill anyone.

yeah i have noticed that hacking has kinda peaked and started to withdrawl. i havent ran into god mode in a while, and not much low level players runnin with ivanas and mastys.

the ones that seem to be doing it now are in clans. like using radar hacking for the clan wars.

That is true about god mode...only saw it a few times when it first emerged and nothing in a good 2-3 weeks, that sure is nice :)*I run into the low level turds riding high level weapons. I also run into the obvious xp boosted 56ers who absolutely blow nuggets. Think the guys name was Dr.Jams last night? Dude was flippin' horrible going more deaths than kills everygame. He was obviously a booster, have no idea why he stuck around for so many games (6 or 7)...lol. He switched to masty after 3 games. I think the biggest hack being used is them damn golden bullets, lame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back