Only reason Cpt. Falcon is in game.

roanlo zol

WiiChat Member
Nov 17, 2007
Now since i'm from Australia i do not own SSBB or know much about how differnt it is from Melle(except from DOJO)

But on topic, i thought bout it. Sonic is faster than cpt Falcon(why do you unlock sonic when he is not in the "secret" charactor part of dojo)
Ganondorf has practicaly the same attacks(unless both of them has changed)
and lastley cpt Falcon has no team members with him(playable ones, not assist/trophes)

So do you all think that Cpt. Falcon is only in the game because he is an original charactor(starting from 64) and ALL of the clasic charactors, (even ness going back to an unlockable characotor) are in the game.

Do you agree?

Last edited:
learn how to spell character
yeah maybe it is but they should put black shadow in (captin falcons enemy)

And on the move sets they are in a way similar but they do different things now like when you do the side B captain falcon launches in are while Gannon grabs the neck and spikes them down....

Falcon's in there because he represents the F-Zero series, and as this is a crossover, you'd expect one of Nintendo's biggest franchises to have some sort of representation. Wait until you play the game, despite the inclusion of Sonic he's not as useless as you might think (e.g. Sonic is faster, but he has no big hitting attacks).

captain falcon is only in the game because he threatened to falcon kick the game makers' balls.

roanlo zol said:
Now since i'm from Australia i do not own SSBB or know much about how differnt it is from Melle(except from DOJO)

But on topic, i thought bout it. Sonic is faster than cpt Falcon(why do you unlock sonic when he is not in the "secret" charactor part of dojo)
Ganondrok has practicaly the same attacks(unless both of them has changed)
and lastley cpt Falcon has no team members with him(playable ones, not assist/trophes)

So do you all think that Cpt. Falcon is only in the game because he is an original charactor(starting from 64) and ALL of the clasic charactors, (even ness going back to an unlockable characotor) are in the game.

Do you agree?
This post gave me a seizure.

he was also a very popular character in melee. so i guess what i'm saying is its a suply by demand based system

spiff-ssbb said:
he was also a very popular character in melee. so i guess what i'm saying is its a suply by demand based system
Yeah, that's probably why they remove some character too. I didn't even see the point in Pichu, probably very little people used him or even some complained :x

Also mentioned above but I'll add to it
[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw[/media]

^ i was one of those who used pichu lol not competatively but he was fun to play as IMO. miss the little guy lol and it was always fun beating a friend's main with my pichu :)

Back