Opera free trial available Dec 22

alluc.org works on the trial versoin aswell i wasnt sure if you were reffering to that or just the full version thaught id clarify though as i watch simpsons on it from time to time

also to clear wii internet trial version must be downloaded from wii shopping channel listed under the "wii" section it is free on a trial period no wii points needed :D

Skippy said:
Well, if this is true, and it's from a reputible resource, I don't see how it could be false, then there might be something in the other browser, but what i'm wondering is why, if they plan to let users keep their web browsers, they would have the trial label on it, will it remove that part off the thumbnail when the time comes?

gamechaser001 said:
Well, if this is true, and it's from a reputible resource, I don't see how it could be false, then there might be something in the other browser, but what i'm wondering is why, if they plan to let users keep their web browsers, they would have the trial label on it, will it remove that part off the thumbnail when the time comes?

It's really more of a beta version than a trial version. It specifically states that there will be more functionality in the final version. I'm not sure why they didn't just call it "beta" instead. Maybe they didn't want to give the impression that they're putting out unfinished products?

Wow! Awsome i can't wait to try it out as soon as i get connected to the net ! :D

Skippy said:
It's really more of a beta version than a trial version.

ME (gamechaser001) said:
...how it could be false, then there might be something in the other browser, but what i'm...

Hmm....anything seem familiar?

So there is proof that there will be something in the other browser (I think), so even though we can keep the browser, why? Why not pay the $5 for the web browser and get everything? What is the point of having an outdated browser for free when the $5 one has more/better features?

gamechaser001 said:
Hmm....anything seem familiar?

So there is proof that there will be something in the other browser (I think), so even though we can keep the browser, why? Why not pay the $5 for the web browser and get everything? What is the point of having an outdated browser for free when the $5 one has more/better features?

This is what Opera says:
Nintendo is currently offering a free trial of Opera for Wii which is now available for download. The release of the final version of the Opera browser for Wii is currently scheduled for late March 2007. Opera for Wii will remain a free download until June 30, 2007. After June 30, Opera will be available for download from the Wii Shop Channel for 500 Wii points. Users who download Opera before June 30, 2007, can continue to use the browser at no cost for the lifetime of the Wii system.

The final version, with all the extra features and bug fixes will be out in March and still be a free download until the end of June.

wooohoooo.. trial version is still pretty cool. went on several car forums i often visit, and checked my myspace.

man i need a keyboard for it though.. :(

aim and click per letter is rough on my hand.. hahahaha

Back