Opera free trial available Dec 22

Is anyone still having trouble with some of the games on WiiCade like scribble and / or paintball?

Vince

I must admit, it's extremely fast. Especially when I was watching episodes of Naruto on youtube. It's a handy feature, however I would like to sync my PC favourites with my Wii favourites.

Tjharwin said:
I must admit, it's extremely fast. Especially when I was watching episodes of Naruto on youtube. It's a handy feature, however I would like to sync my PC favourites with my Wii favourites.

I don't think that is possible. most people use mozilla or ie

intekmdma said:
favorites can be imported/exported for IE to firefox, and vise versa.

its just a save file, might work on Opera.

just gotta wait for a patch!

intekmdma said:

I didn't consider that.

Even so, could you not compress your favourites into a zip file, transfer them onto your SD and have the Wii read them? Maybe not exactly, but something along the lines of it.

Tjharwin said:
I didn't consider that.

Even so, could you not compress your favourites into a zip file, transfer them onto your SD and have the Wii read them? Maybe not exactly, but something along the lines of it.

you know. there will probably be something like that in the future. But probably a lot easier than that. Once people begin to figure out how to network the computer with the wii. everything will be a snap

intekmdma said:
you know. there will probably be something like that in the future. But probably a lot easier than that. Once people begin to figure out how to network the computer with the wii. everything will be a snap

I sure hope your right. It takes so long to re add all my favourites on my Wii, as I have about 50 on my PC.

Tjharwin said:
I sure hope your right. It takes so long to re add all my favourites on my Wii, as I have about 50 on my PC.

yeah. if anything, there should be a keyboard coming out for the wii.... I HOPE! that should speed up the process till then ><

tarheelsuperman said:
The Internet and Forecast channels are great!!

I disagree. The forecast channel would be great if you could actualy get the weather where you are - 60 odd miles away is not close!

Internet channel is ok, but I have a laptop which I can type on much faster so what's the point?

does anybody know?

number 1- will we be able to download game updates such as multiplayer capacity for dbz
2- does having a faster connection actually make wii online go faster
3-will we be able to do things like webmessenger or download simple browser related programs?

Back