Opera free trial available Dec 22

well i downloaded it and it seems pretty good. I could watch youtube videos but its really slow. It maybe becasue i have a slower version of road runner byt my router is like less then a yard away from my wii and through the wall

I cant wait to get it on Christmas with the forecast and internet channels already available!

I just got it earlier. I'm extremely surprised at how fast it is. The one problem I seem to encounter is that the scrolling is messed up a bit. It seems that you can only scroll a certain distance each way, after which you have to choose another way.

I'm not really going to complain, because it was free, but it is a hassle. Flash games that are controlled by the mouse work like a charm though.

Yeah guys the news channel is due for release soon 2 guys, was recently talkin to a freind who loved to japan 4 weeks ago and he has had a Wii for sumthin liek a few weeks and they have all the channels plus over +100 VC games......FTW!!! vc games rock

it came out on the 22nd, nice birthday present because thats my birthday, I've been watching Simpson's and family guy on alluc.org

I am amazed at the quality of the trial version of the Internet channel on the Wii. If this is just the trial, the full version must be revolutionary. The majority of sites work perfectly and the load times are great. You can even watch videos on youtube.com. The possibilities are truly endless now that Nintendo has added this feature. Great work!

Seibar said:
sorry but like i can only store 6 favs?

i hope theress aallot more slots in full. or im just confussed.

Strange... I have more then 6 favs on mine...

I wish we could have multiple pages running as well as keep the internet channel running while we're on other channels, like playing a game or what-not.

Stevo said:
Strange... I have more then 6 favs on mine...
you do?

i opened up the wiishortcuts thread on my wii and got "protocol not supported" then it seemed slow, but in any case after 6 favorites it wouldnt show the add button.

ill retry tonight.

Back